Married at First Sight UK #5 Terrence treats Porscha with distain, whilst Brad's after anal. What a pain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the first time in my life I've put in a complaint to Ofcom regarding Brad's behaviour last night (and on previous episodes) of this show. It's really got under my skin that they're televising this behaviour and nobody's stepping in to stand up for Shona. The ixperts should've made it very clear his behavior has been concerning and producers/editors should never have allowed it.

I know the show wants the drama and to get people talking about it - but it crosses the line; especially after Harrison etc last year.
It was triggering gor me to watch. I'd been there. I get your stance. Thanks 😊

Reactions: 7
Can we talk about Tasha, in all this talk about Brad and Ella I think we are overlooking the villain that is Tasha.

Coming to the couch she’s chanting Tasha, Tasha, no mention of her husband, then she turns on him and says have to anything to tell the group Paul forcing him to say he’s falling in love with her, when the experts ask how she feels she says she doesn’t know and ‘perhaps’ she will be too!

Reactions: 19
How do you know that about Brad's ex? Did he talk about it on Insta?
I saw something on insta last night, her basically sticking up for him as a dad, someone said he wasnt a good role model - she wouldnt comment of the shona situation but wanted to make clear he was a good dad

Reactions: 4
New thread guys...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.