Married at First Sight UK #5 Terrence treats Porscha with distain, whilst Brad's after anal. What a pain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella IS letting her personality "shine", it's just she has a tit personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He. He’s not a woman; he’s a man who has had his willy turned inside out to make a fake vagina.
I don't like Ella but she's just living her life, she's not harming anyone so I don't see why people shouldn't call her what she wants to be called.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
apparently N leaves the show (unsure when this is goingto happen though☺😨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This particular spoiler has been given about 50 times on these threads 🤣
---
I don't like Ella but she's just living her life, she's not harming anyone so I don't see why people shouldn't call her what she wants to be called.
We're not obligated to participate in the fantasy that she is a woman. If others want to that's their own lookout.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
You looked didn't ya!!! You little tinker 😘
Evening you sexy feckers!! Looks who's early this evening!!! ..... however I might fall asleep half way through, or at least after snacks 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'll be watching at 10 as usual as 9pm is time to sort myself and my wee baby out for bed but looking forward to reading along when I watch ☺

Less Brad more Arthur tonight please 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Brad & Shona give me serious Jonny depp and Amber heard trial vibes and I don’t know why 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t this everywhere in the media last week? Hardly a spoiler if he’s announced it himself 😂

Do the cast not have to relinquish access to their social media accounts like they do in the Aus version?

Reactions: 1
He. He’s not a woman; he’s a man who has had his willy turned inside out to make a fake vagina.
We all know Ella is a guy you don't need to point it out. People are just being respectful to Ella, it's not hurting anyone to say she. Being nice by calling Ella she is not inviting her into women's spaces or dismissing biological fact, it's just having a bit of care for someone's feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We all know Ella is a guy you don't need to point it out. People are just being respectful to Ella, it's not hurting anyone to say she. Being nice by calling Ella she is not inviting her into women's spaces or dismissing biological fact, it's just having a bit of care for someone's feelings.
Yes, because Tattle is renowned for that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.