Married at First Sight UK #5 Terrence treats Porscha with distain, whilst Brad's after anal. What a pain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for spoilers. IMO the social media drama is half the fun BUT I recognise not everyone else feels like that and it's really not difficult to use the spoiler tag.

see how easy that was?

Reactions: 18
IMO, from social media so far, I think the couples who are definitely NOT together are: Porscha and Terrence, Nathanial and Ella (think everyone knows that TBH), Rozz and Thomas (they gush loads about each other but IMO they're going to come to the conclusion they're friends only), Brad and Shona. Jury is still out on all the others.

Reactions: 8
Ella, alongside many non trans women choose the Barbie / exagerrated / caricature route for their outer esthetics. It’s a big business. I can’t say who or what they are trying to attract via those means. It’s a permanent disfigurement and I find it rather sad the lengths some people will go to for ultimate ‘beauty’.

Ultimate beauty really does come from within, I think Ella relies on her external features for bagging blokes, Nathanial actually wants to connect with her, her personality, her core values etc. and he just can’t, which is okay.

Ella is offended though as she feels her external ‘beauty’ she has invested time and money into should be enticing enough.

I kind of applaud Nathanial, for sure he is on the show for fame and SM followers. But he isn’t just going along with narratives cuz that’s what MAFS want.

He didn’t want a sex-worker and was quite explicit about that. Poor form of the show to match him up with one.
Ella is blending in with her clone look looks rather than standing out with individuality.

I think she is just looking for acceptance from everyone.
The ladies in the group that she is one of them.
Not here for real meaningful love
Just basic VALIDATION of Womanhood 👁

I am a WOMAN
📣 📣 📣 WE KNOW

Reactions: 2
Is it a spoiler if there’s an article about it in the Radio Times and the show itself has already announced it’s happening?
Personally I don’t think the intruder couples need a spoiler as it’s been widely publicised by the show.

However I agree speculation after that is Spoiler Land!

I’ve looked at the new grooms and they look like a bunch of wet lettuces so I think we were on the right track to think it’s Brad Ella cheats with and if so I am here for the drama!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ella is blending in with her clone look looks rather than standing out with individuality.

I think she is just looking for acceptance from everyone.
The ladies in the group that she is one of them.
Not here for real meaningful love
Just basic VALIDATION of Womanhood 👁

I am a WOMAN
📣 📣 📣 WE KNOW
No he isn’t. He’s a type of man.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
IMO, from social media so far, I think the couples who are definitely NOT together are: Porscha and Terrence, Nathanial and Ella (think everyone knows that TBH), Rozz and Thomas (they gush loads about each other but IMO they're going to come to the conclusion they're friends only), Brad and Shona. Jury is still out on all the others.
Yeah, ive also figured out who some of the not so secret extra couples are because they're commeting on people's posts and have MAFS profile pics.

Looks like Shona, Peggy and Porsha (and random extra groom) are all still friends. Then Thomas, Liz Truss, Jay, Luke, Tasha, Paul and other random grooms are friends.

Noone mentions Brad or Ella

Nathaniel has his comments off 😬🤣

Reactions: 6
All, let's get back on topic as the bickering helps no one.

Please use the spoilers, it's in the drop-down ... above on mobiles. Thanks

Reactions: 35
The amount of pandering and fawning over Ella on Twitter and other social media outlets is really quite something. If she had been born female she'd be getting raked over the coals.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm all for spoilers. IMO the social media drama is half the fun BUT I recognise not everyone else feels like that and it's really not difficult to use the spoiler tag.

see how easy that was?
Where is the spoiler tag?!?!
---
The amount of pandering and fawning over Ella on Twitter and other social media outlets is really quite something. If she had been born female she'd be getting raked over the coals.
If Brad was trans no one would probably call out her behaviour. Its just the fear of saying something because you are afraid of suddenly being labelled transphobic.

Her personality needs to shine ✨️

Reactions: 7
She has no personality...like the sex obsessed jokes from last season...you can only call it empowerment for so long

Reactions: 14
First time posting on this thread, love all your responses!! They literally have nothing about them this year, no depth, no good conversation, so far it's a terrible season!! Also Nathaniel is gay, I know someone he dated 10 years ago, he also treated him terribly and cheated on him many times, he is not a nice person and is desperate to be famous!!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Where is the spoiler tag?!?!
---

If Brad was trans no one would probably call out her behaviour. Its just the fear of saying something because you are afraid of suddenly being labelled transphobic.

Her personality needs to shine ✨️
Yeah cos so far everything else shines instead

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How sad that he can’t actually say he’s not interested in the wannabe woman and would just rather have actual cock?! It’s a stupid match, derived only for the views we’re all giving it.
---
How sad that he can’t actually say he’s not interested in the wannabe woman and would just rather have actual cock?! It’s a stupid match, devised only for the views we’re all giving it.

Reactions: 9
First time posting on this thread, love all your responses!! They literally have nothing about them this year, no depth, no good conversation, so far it's a terrible season!! Also Nathaniel is gay, I know someone he dated 10 years ago, he also treated him terribly and cheated on him many times, he is not a nice person and is desperate to be famous!!
That's awful. Not a fan of cheats or serial ones. Say goodbye, end it don't hurt someone's heart and then it will likely end anyway.

Didnt doubt he was fame hungry one bit.

He is standing out and making sure of it.

I bet he got a pretty penny for that newspaper interview 📰

Don't doubt he will try and get on Big Brother or some reality show.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.