Married at First Sight UK #5 Terrence treats Porscha with distain, whilst Brad's after anal. What a pain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just catching up on last nights ep so haven’t seen the shut up drama between Brad and Shona
But can someone help me, I know there’s all this talk of him telling everyone the mad stuff they’ve been up to in the bedroom.. did we see him telling people that? Did I miss it? All the talk about it is giving me FOMO and I need to know

Reactions: 2
Ella, alongside many non trans women choose the Barbie / exagerrated / caricature route for their outer esthetics. It’s a big business. I can’t say who or what they are trying to attract via those means. It’s a permanent disfigurement and I find it rather sad the lengths some people will go to for ultimate ‘beauty’.

Ultimate beauty really does come from within, I think Ella relies on her external features for bagging blokes, Nathanial actually wants to connect with her, her personality, her core values etc. and he just can’t, which is okay.

Ella is offended though as she feels her external ‘beauty’ she has invested time and money into should be enticing enough.

I kind of applaud Nathanial, for sure he is on the show for fame and SM followers. But he isn’t just going along with narratives cuz that’s what MAFS want.

He didn’t want a sex-worker and was quite explicit about that. Poor form of the show to match him up with one.
The thing for me is that from the very, very beginning Nathaniel made it very clear that for him, physical appearance wasn’t necessarily important and he was more interested in an intellectual connection. I get the impression he also asked for a man. He said he’d like a non smoker and someone with no involvement in the sex industry. Obviously it would have been pretty difficult to give him everything he wanted, but Ella seems to be the exact opposite of what he wants in every way. Ella is vain, shallow and vapid.
I’m feeling more and more sorry for Nathaniel with every episode. He clearly isn’t attracted to Ella’s appearance or personality, but I think he’s trying to let Ella down gently - maybe because he’s a nice person and doesn’t want to hurt Ella’s feelings and maybe because he doesn’t want to be vilified as transphobic - completely understandable imo.
The issue for me is that the experts and the other couples don’t seem to be taking Nathaniel’s feelings into consideration at all.
Everything is about Ella’s wants, Ella’s needs, Ella’s constant demands for validation and the need to be seen as desirable. There’s absolutely no thought given to what Nathaniel wants. Constantly pushing him towards intimacy he clearly doesn’t want and a connection he clearly doesn’t feel just makes me feel really uncomfortable for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I agree! No way you can ‘trast the ixpirimint’ with Nathanial and Ella. They are fundamentally incompatible. It’s like matching a gay and a straight person.

shame on MAFS for pushing Nathanial to be intimate with Ella.

Reactions: 22
You’re going on about a ‘curated image’ that is stereotypical and the expectations that come along with it. And that’s not fair. Women should be able to dress or style themselves how they want without a preconceived idea of the type of man they’re trying to ‘attract’ or not.
We don't make choices in vacuum though, do we.

Reactions: 3
I've just started watching last night's episode. Shona is a real numptie, sorry. That doesn't take away how much of a nasty creep Brad is, but she is naive, immature and a fool. Brad is next level grim. I think Brad can't actually stand her beyond sex with her. This banding around of "love" from both of them is mindblowing. He's getting so much control over her and alienating her from others- she's also doing it willingly, she didn't want to be with the girls. They're embarrassing to watch. He says he likes dominance and she said she likes him wearing the trousers - he has a perfect piece of plasticine to mould.

Does Ella actually fancy Nathanial or she just wants him to fancy her and that's what she can't get past?

And Laura is not a Chelsea girl. No way.
I don't think that Ella really likes Nathaniel very much, she just wants to be validated as a woman and she's annoyed that he isn't playing the game according to her rules.
Ella would drop Nathaniel like a hot potato if another man showed genuine interest.

Reactions: 32
I don't think that Ella really likes Nathaniel very much, she just wants to be validated as a woman and she's annoyed that he isn't playing the game according to her rules.
Ella would drop Nathaniel like a hot potato if another man showed genuine interest.
Which is ironic you’ve said that because doesn’t she have an affair with one of the grooms that hasn’t joined yet

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I dont know if it has been mentioned here and I feel awful saying it, but it's also bleeping funny...

Watching MAFS last night and in somes Jay...OH goes oh, here's Buzz Lightyear, and now it is all I can see when I look at her
I need a side by side pic 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Not a spoiler!

do we have any gut feelings about who will cheat this season, if anyone does?

I feel Ella isn’t being sexually validated so that’s risky. Brad isn’t sexually satisfied by Shona. Then there is the chaste couple Peggy and GeorgeS. We also have some new couples arriving soon!

they seem to meet and socialize off screen so there is opportunity!

Reactions: 5
Does everyone know that Nathaniel walks from the show? Because he didn’t want to be with someone trans but they said he’d be stopping someone from telling their story and guilt tripped him into doing it. So I don’t think there’ll be much more to their story as any ep now will be their last

Reactions: 5
Does everyone know that Nathaniel walks from the show? Because he didn’t want to be with someone trans but they said he’d be stopping someone from telling their story and guilt tripped him into doing it. So I don’t think there’ll be much more to their story as any ep now will be their last
Apparently Ella gets with another groom that comes in later in the show so they must stay for a while?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
You’re going on about a ‘curated image’ that is stereotypical and the expectations that come along with it. And that’s not fair. Women should be able to dress or style themselves how they want without a preconceived idea of the type of man they’re trying to ‘attract’ or not.
Yeah in happy clappy fake land. But that's not the world we live in. And let's be honest, no one styles themselves like Peggy not for the male gaze. As I said there is no personal taste to her look, it's open FHM and copy what men fancy.

FWIW I dress with a lot of skin on display and tight clothes. We don't have to cover up or dress like nuns. But modelling yourself on barbie when you're a sexless prude is weird. It's like someone who hates football walking around with a football top on all the time, attracting a football nobhead bloke then moaning that he just wants to watch football all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This should be in a spoiler! I know his interviews are on the Internet but some people may not know.

Reactions: 14
I thought the rumour was that Ella cheats with Brad.
blimey! Imagine Ella slashing on him with her new vadge! Or pegging him with a strap-on which is ironic somehow. Perhaps sexually they are quite compatible. Am sure they just snog or something, perhaps they bonded over their Turkey Teef treatments.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brad going on about external validation and not placing value in what others think, when he was the one mouthing off about their sex lives to all and sundry

Reactions: 10
This should be in a spoiler! I know his interviews are on the Internet but some people may not know.
It's really bothering me at this stage.

I haven't read anything on line, I don't want to know what happens until I watch it.
Why can't people respect this??

Reactions: 23
WILL PEOPLE STOP WITH THE MOTHERFUCKING SPOILERS FOR duck SAKE.
HOW MANY SODDING TIMES?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.