Married at First Sight UK #5 Terrence treats Porscha with distain, whilst Brad's after anal. What a pain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've read a few times on here people saying Nathanial is gay and wanted a man. In his interview with the Sunday Mirror he's quoted as saying this:

"I told producers that I wanted to marry a man, or a woman with a very masculine energy, because that’s normally who I go for. Then I was told they matched me with a lovely girl who was transgender. My first reaction was ‘no’ because I felt that just wasn’t me, and I told them so."

No wonder he's annoyed. It isn't fair. They set these two up to fail.

Have put this under a spoiler as some people don't know that he walked.

Reactions: 30
I've read a few times on here people saying Nathanial is gay and wanted a man. In his interview with the Sunday Mirror he's quoted as saying this:

"I told producers that I wanted to marry a man, or a woman with a very masculine energy, because that’s normally who I go for. Then I was told they matched me with a lovely girl who was transgender. My first reaction was ‘no’ because I felt that just wasn’t me, and I told them so."

I haven’t read this spoiler, I just wanted to thank you for being arsed to do one. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21

He's been royally shafted, and not in a way that he might have been looking forward to when he applied.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just think this season is totally scripted to mirror the most recent MAFS Australia , almost identical toxic provoking characters with similar storylines , think have to accept this show is no longer an interesting experiment and is just and extension of love island fake ness , wannabe contestants , there is no science involved it’s just what makes good tv ! Why not jar least just have genuine people taken from normal like , loads on here have already tried their luck on other reality shows, they know the game , they know how to get publicity , it’s acting

Reactions: 16

He even said in the 1st commitment ceremony that he didn’t get what he asked for (sorry triggered from Morag) - I think you can see how annoyed he is. If Nathanial was demanding sex from Ella and she was uncomfortable the experts would be fuming. The experts are so far up Ella’s arse as they’re concerned if they’re not that they’ll come across transphobic. When in reality you’re just calling out someone’s crappy predatory behaviour. I’ll be interested to see how they deal with Ella’s cheating scandal as most people usually get a good bollocking for cheating. If she doesn’t, we know it’s because of what I’ve mentioned above. Or if they blame Nathanial for not being intimate then that will be wrong. I also can’t look at Ella properly now since someone said trans vaginas reek. That’s all I can imagine now is her stinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone tell me how many episodes there are in a series? After this point what other events are there (dinner parties, commitment ceremonies etc) ?

Reactions: 1
I’m just catching up on last nights ep so haven’t seen the shut up drama between Brad and Shona
But can someone help me, I know there’s all this talk of him telling everyone the mad stuff they’ve been up to in the bedroom.. did we see him telling people that? Did I miss it? All the talk about it is giving me FOMO and I need to know
Not sure if anyone answered you, and I may be wrong but I don’t think they’ve said specifically. This may be one occasion where the producers wouldn’t cross a line and include that kind of detail when one party is clearly not ok with it being talked about. Ps I don’t think the actual convo was on camera. But the others haven’t repeated it in full IIRC.

Reactions: 9
22? 😳
Far too young for MAFS.
This show has just become a laughing stock. It's full of wannabes that haven't made it elsewhere in reality TV. Love Island reject types. There's some awful people being cast this past few seasons. Arguments fuelled for TV, matching people for conflict and content. It's boring.

The UK one for some reason is always cringe worthy, this year hadn't changed my mind.
I've never been fully into the UK one, I just don't know what it is. It just all seems a bit play act-y, whereas the Aussie one I am totally engrossed. There's much more detail and time outside of the dinner parties and commitment ceremonies so we get to see more of them in more natural settings. I love the dinner parties but it feels like that's the only thing going on the UK one. The thought of tonight commitment ceremony is just making me feel like "meh" and thoughts of an early night. Especially as some of the toxic behaviour being displayed seems to be encouraged or a blind eye turned by the "ix-perts"

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've no idea how to do something like that.
ExpressVPN website - sign up for a free trial. Should ask you to choose your region, if you put in your UK postcode and then go onto the channel 4 app it’ll think you’re in the UK not in whatever country you’re actually in ☺

Reactions: 5
………for duck sake (again) with the spoilers. It’s not hard. It’s really ruining a good thread. If you don’t trust yourself to work the spoiler box, please shut up till it’s happened………

Reactions: 17
I mean with the spoilers...maybe watch the up to date shows before you read the thread or literally everything is going to have to be behind a spoiler!

I fully agree that the series has manipulated a trans woman for story line purposes...her partner is pansexual so is attracted to personalities, yet has been partnered with the most vapid, one dimensional person. Discussions around her appearance are also ridiculous in my opinion. Yes we should all be able to dress how we want without people assuming things about us, but let's get sensible and enter the real world. Ella more than most, chose exactly how she wanted to look and seems as though (sorry to the sensitive people, i'm going to say this) she wants validation as being a "sexy female"...without actually putting any of her personality on the line becasue despite what she says, it seems to be seriously lacking.

Reactions: 24
I mean with the spoilers...maybe watch the up to date shows before you read the thread or literally everything is going to have to be behind a spoiler!
I don't think the spoiler issue is with anything that has been broadcast as part of the show - it's all the Insta stories and press rumours alluding to what might yet be shown etc that are the problem. Let it play out and discuss what has actually been on the Channel 4 show and that should keep everyone right.

Reactions: 25
@Hannahc546 The issue is that people are talking about things that haven’t happened yet, particularly when it’s something the person has put on Instagram about what happens in future and is therefore a spoiler

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@Hannahc546 The issue is that people are talking about things that haven’t happened yet, particularly when it’s something the person has put on Instagram about what happens in future and is therefore a spoiler
Oh well that's fair...stick to the show people!
---
Weird though that there is so much info available outside of the show...surely they have contracts
---
Or has it become so much of an Instagram numbers grabbing performance now that none of them actually care about contracts or the supposed purpose of the show

Reactions: 8
Oh well that's fair...stick to the show people!
---
Weird though that there is so much info available outside of the show...surely they have contracts
---
Or has it become so much of an Instagram numbers grabbing performance now that none of them actually care about contracts or the supposed purpose of the show
I think some of it just feels like you can read between the lines or you see who is following who etc on Insta. You can sort of just tell in some cases or at least feel quite certain if they are together still - or not. They do have contracts as they were told they can't have their wedding rings on socials as I understand it and whenever they are asked if they are still together they say they can't say of course. But socials can still give hints I think from your own observations.

But someone tell me: how long does the show go on for? How many more episodes?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.