Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SPH mouth reminds me and hubby of the Peter Kay care share sketch where he picks Kayleigh up and she keeps saying 'lady diana' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jordan better come through and sack her off. I haven’t stuck around for 30 episodes just to have no fun at the end. I was counting on Johnathan or Whitney smh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I absolutely tit myself one evening when I was told the basement store room was a mental institution back in the day 😭😭😭 it had the original swinging double doors and tit.
Basements unsettle me tbh. Read many a horror story involving those. No idea why but they'd give me a similar result as the Werthers😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Turned back on cos I can’t help myself but god does Chanita ever take that bleeping necklace off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Basements unsettle me tbh. Read many a horror story involving those. No idea why but they'd give me a similar result as the Werthers😂
Ppl said they heard and felt weird stuff down there. Suffice to say I refused to ever go down there again 😭😭😭 shouldn't have mentioned it now I'm scared to go up to sleep 😩😩😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I know Chan and Jordan have been the power couple throughout but I’ve always felt that he’s not into her that much. They give me more friends vibes

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.