Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not even watching was trying gto set up the thread thanks @Thank(space)you for doing it
I actually am struggling to stay up for this shite I don't care about them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you for attributing the thread title to me, but I was just mindlessly repeating the half asleep mantra of many.
The recap from me is:
We are all completely bored shitless about the vow renewals as the interesting ones have left and because we basically only watch it for the fighting.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you for attributing the thread title to me, but I was just mindlessly repeating the half asleep mantra of many.
The recap from me is:
We are all completely bored shitless about the vow renewals as the interesting ones have left and because we basically only watch it for the fighting.
I appreciate your recap 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t even tell you all the food I’ve demolished this evening, it’s genuinely disgusting 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine if we overthought new relationships this much in real life. None of us would ever get anywhere, especially if you had to get the approval of the friends & family committee each time first.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know it's bad when you're looking forward to an Ad break so you can go make a brew to get you through this bollox episode. ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have a very important question: what will I watch at 9pm next week? I’d like a reality show that is on in chunks, none of this once a week rubbish. I’ve liked The Circle and the Jungle in the past … any recommendations?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.