Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's some proper old ones in mine, from 1700-1800's. The flat I live in is in a 16th century listed building, I'd love to know the history behind it. The attic flap in here makes me nervous tho, I must admit. I bolted it down 😂
duck that move out ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, move the duck on, you bunch of boring arseholes. Can any of them string a brief sentence together?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait, there’s more? And it actually looks more interesting than the whole series put together.

Reactions: 14
Why is Thomas dressed as the pink power ranger/pink panther and Adrian looks like he's straight from dumb and dumber set in his pink suit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a feeling Jenna and Zoe are the only couple still together and maybe Matt and Whitney if they even count lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.