Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so done with these stupid gaslighting intros "ooh we've never had an argument but suddenly I am not a sassy bad batch with this person and need to put myself first"

"Oh wait actually no I'm staying "

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can't get over the fact that Matt's mum was dying and they asked to stay in the experiment. If they wanted a relationship they didn't need to be in the experiment once they split from their original pairings and supposedly hated all the drama. Just says what his morals actually are, well both of theirs.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Does anyone have a postal address for e4? I’d like to write and request this hour of my life back

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Chanita’s speech was long lol. I’m only here to watch the reunion preview *cuts to clip of Thomas walking out*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are they all at the reunion next week or just the last couples that stayed together?

Reactions: 1
That side of her hair that’s curled toward Chanitas face is pissing me off more than it should

Reactions: 8
This is why the Oz one is better. Sometimes even though you expect ppl to say yes they actually say no and it’s absolutely great TV (and sad at times but popcorn watching)

Reactions: 14
Is it not a bit of a giveaway when they wear their wedding ring to the renewal vows?! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.