Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😩😩😩I hate Halloween esque film advertisements its so scary
Bless ya, I used to love ghosts and stuff, I still like it but more into physcological horror as I've got older. I'm still determined to spend a night in an abandoned asylum or hospital on a ghost hunt tho!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I like scary things during the day but then at night when I’m at home by myself, I hate daytime me for thinking I’m brave enough to watch scary things 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Must admit I sometimes pause then fast forward the dull bits. I’ve fast forwarded Whitney six times now and she’s still going!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve had:
Dinner
A galaxy ripple
Smoky bacon crisps
Another chocolate bar (generic Aldi)
4 chocolate digestives

The only thing that’s stopped me eating is that I’ve run out of food 😬
Thats seriously impressive! I’m really jealous. And hungry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you know what, I have never fully appreciated how SPH facial tattoos are so remarkably shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bless ya, I used to love ghosts and stuff, I still like it but more into physcological horror as I've got older. I'm still determined to spend a night in an abandoned asylum or hospital on a ghost hunt tho!!
I absolutely tit myself one evening when I was told the basement store room was a mental institution back in the day 😭😭😭 it had the original swinging double doors and tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I see they planted a tree in the middle of a frickin crop circle specially for the occasion 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.