Married At First Sight UK #16 Beep beep! It's Georgey Dahmer and his reg plate is 4HRT BTS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does George have four children? He hasn't mentioned it 😂
You’d think he’s just birthed them with how much he talks of the four heartbeats.
So gutted I was out for last night’s episode! Have all caught up. Will there be no commitment ceremony for Shitney and the homophobic misogynist? If so, fantastic.
Hopefully. I think it would be fantastic if the last time we saw them this series, was them getting their arses handed to them by Adrian.

Reactions: 10
On the one hand I’m flattered he takes the time to read here, on the other insulted that we haven’t managed to teach him to spell
DF5976DB-BD57-4A3E-945B-023456EA1505.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Right guys as I'm an old witch, I nodded off for Jenna and SHL (short haired lesbian.) Did they stay together cossss I woke up to them hugging and carried on as normal.🤣
Also just malleted some bacon fries and a caramac in 0.4 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are all the guys on Made in Chelsea good looking? I've never watched it but they're all handsomes

Right guys as I'm an old witch, I nodded off for Jenna and SHL (short haired lesbian.) Did they stay together cossss I woke up to them hugging and carried on as normal.🤣
Also just malleted some bacon fries and a caramac in 0.4 seconds.
Yes they did

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.