Married At First Sight UK #16 Beep beep! It's Georgey Dahmer and his reg plate is 4HRT BTS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much of a dick as John is, if he doesn't fancy her and want to bang her after 6 weeks he's not going to so it's probably right he ends it now.

Reactions: 15
Whenever Sophie goes on about being career driven, i get these vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
April's dress looks like it was white but she put it in a colour wash with a colour catcher that didn't quite catch the colour 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s the difference between MAFSA and the UK one? I know lots have raved about the Aussie one, and I started watching S6 which I’ve seen has been a highly-regarded series but didn’t make it past two episodes because the episodes felt too long, just for watching two weddings an ep. Is it worth giving it another go?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.