Married At First Sight UK #16 Beep beep! It's Georgey Dahmer and his reg plate is 4HRT BTS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever Sophie goes on about being career driven, i get these vibes
Does she work for the hut group? I know a lot of people who work/have worked there and they’ll call an entry level person a ‘head off’ but pay them entry level. Turn over is insane. I don’t think she’s the career woman she’s making out, that job will be dropped already for a 3 month stint as the face of PLT.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wedding Vows ain't complete without a swat team and police dog descending on proceedings
ss.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
april is reading these vows like she’s been picked to read a paragraph of of mice and men in year 10 English

• Haha
Reactions: 48
To be fair if Johnathan doesn't fancy her then he doesn't fancy her. Sometimes the spark isn't there no matter how good looking they are.

Reactions: 19
Does she work for the hut group? I know a lot of people who work/have worked there and they’ll call an entry level person a ‘head off’ but pay them entry level. Turn over is insane. I don’t think she’s the career woman she’s making out, that job will be dropped already for a 3 month stint as the face of PLT.
I've no idea where she works! I just get Melanie Griffiths Working Girl vibes whenever she harps on about being carers driven.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So gutted I was out for last night’s episode! Have all caught up. Will there be no commitment ceremony for Shitney and the homophobic misogynist? If so, fantastic.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.