Married At First Sight UK #16 Beep beep! It's Georgey Dahmer and his reg plate is 4HRT BTS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think something must have recently happened between Tom and Adrian as they've been posting loved up stuff until a few days ago

Reactions: 17
How boring we already knew they’d stay together because it was either that or it would’ve been against April’s will anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has this thread touched on Aprils intensely botoxed crying face? No shade on injections, I love my Botox but girl your whole face is paralysed.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

When does the Oz one return?
Normally airs in January in Oz! They’re still filming I think!

When I was looking at hotels in Sydney last week for next month, we very nearly picked to stay at the Skye apartments where they stayed last series ! But it was like 1.5k for the week and was a studio, don’t want to share a bed with my mum either 😂😂😂 I’m gonna be on the lookout for filming for sure

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone feel sick after that? No it's not the Werthers, I mean the vom-fest that is George and April

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Has this thread touched on Aprils intensely botoxed crying face? No shade on injections, I love my Botox but girl your whole face is paralysed.
It’s when she does her fake dry crying and her face doesn’t move that cracks me up 😂

Reactions: 10
It's going to be a cliffhanger for Haribo and Sophie isn't it FFS.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Normally airs in January in Oz! They’re still filming I think!

When I was looking at hotels in Sydney last week for next month, we very nearly picked to stay at the Skye apartments where they stayed last series ! But it was like 1.5k for the week and was a studio, don’t want to share a bed with my mum either 😂😂😂 I’m gonna be on the lookout for filming for sure
Want to see you photobombing the filming !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Given what we know about Aprils claims now, I find it really weird to see how happy she made herself out be on the program.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.