Married at first sight UK #15 kwame had no home to show, question is who will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shep’s on some comedown 😂 been talking about his mental health, his dying mum, alcohol and therapy. And his fingers are filthy!

(I’m in a nosey mood) Whit has posted a pic of that tattoo on her grid and I swear it’s a transfer not a real tatt! It’s bleeping shiny and worn

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sorry, I've kind of given up now. The last week is always dry and with these arseholes, it's going to be like eating asbestos.
I'll watch tonight for the dinner party and the toddler tantrum but probably skip the final vows.
When's MAFS Australia back?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.