Married at first sight UK #15 kwame had no home to show, question is who will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here:

Shitney and shepherd's pie's home stay. Shitneys friend has never seen shitney happy before, neither have we... they also said they love each other, but us tattlers aren't buying it.

Tiny tears and Georgey dhamer also had their home stay, georgey was surprised there are so many buildings in London. Tiny tears dad gave them their blessing.

Girls night saw Thomas attack 95% (actually 50%) of the group, when they questioned if him and curtains have more of a fiends vibe than lovers. He then flounced. Shock. The girls played never have I ever and kasia did her best bad witch impression whilst declaring herself single.

Boys night was uneventful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I nearly wrote is it recoupling tonight 😅 .... I mean is it commitment ceremony?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really liked Thomas and could understand his struggles but I fear Adrian will be continually trying to calm him down. He is on fire when no one is around.

whether you like someone or not, pointing and saying ‘I don’t like you’ to someone’s face is just unnecessarily nasty. Just ignore or accept someone’s opinions and move on.

How on earth does he deal with people with mental health? His behaviour does not give me any faith he would be supportive unless he liked them. Life isn’t like that and mental health is not either. He triggers me with his pointing but god forbid anyone that triggers him.

Reactions: 42
What gets me about Thomas is that Sophie only said exactly what his mum did! He gets to have all of these opinions but she could make a (very calm and very true) observation. Knob.

Reactions: 37
What gets me about Thomas is that Sophie only said exactly what his mum did! He gets to have all of these opinions but she could make a (very calm and very true) observation. Knob.
Yes , his mummy is allowed to criticise him/his choices but no one else! And I’m saying this as someone who likes Thomas - but he needs to wise up. Wonder if watching the series back will make him reflect on his behaviour 🤔

Reactions: 16
Thomas has been coddled all his life and allowed to have his toddler tantrums without being challenged. Hence he’s a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She hit the nail on the head when she said only Thomas is allowed an opinion

Reactions: 19
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but I feel for Thomas. He's put on his Instagram that he recently became sober because of how he was acting when he was drunk. That was after the show was filmed. It must be hard seeing yourself act in a crappy way on TV every night knowing that you've now changed and took steps to avoid ever acting like that again. I could be wrong though, maybe he's like that sober too. But I feel like underneath all the drama he is a nice person 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 47
Please tell me we don't have too much longer to wait for the Aus series?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The birthday girl is here!!! Celebrating that and my new job offer today has me still on the way home so i’m watching on my boyfriends home so I don’t miss our tattling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Previous thread here:

Shitney and shepherd's pie's home stay. Shitneys friend has never seen shitney happy before, neither have we... they also said they love each other, but us tattlers aren't buying it.

Tiny tears and Georgey dhamer also had their home stay, georgey was surprised there are so many buildings in London. Tiny tears dad gave them their blessing.

Girls night saw Thomas attack 95% (actually 50%) of the group, when they questioned if him and curtains have more of a fiends vibe than lovers. He then flounced. Shock. The girls played never have I ever and kasia did her best bad witch impression whilst declaring herself single.

Boys night was uneventful
Epic thread title and recap xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.