Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
April nodding in the background about it being a fabrication.
Think she needs to pipe down considering she's married to Dahmers stepson

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

boohoohun2

Adrian is so mature, sex isn’t everything. You can have sex with anyone but a connection takes a long time to build up

• Heart
Reactions: 78

pommobear

VIP Member
You can't compromise on kids. There is no compromise. You want them or you don't.

I always remember a friend of my mum's who was with her partner (male) for 20 years. They lived together but he didn't "believe" in marriage and didn't want kids. She wanted both but "compromised" for him. Just after she turned 40 he left her for a younger woman, whom he then promptly married and had kids with. Meanwhile she never had any, she met someone a couple of years later but it was too late. Do not compromise on kids/no kids!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Its_Me

VIP Member
I actually really love Kasia, once we got past the sex pest episodes I think she’s come across as a lovely woman, she’d be a great mate and she’s a good role model for young mums turning their life round. But I do hate it when she goes all attitude fake gangster when she has a point to make, just say it normally lol

Reactions: 68

boohoohun2

Can someone tell SPH there isn’t prize money for falling in love? This isn’t love island lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

pommobear

VIP Member
I don't understand women who say they're going to be stay at home mums BEFORE they even have kids. Fgs wait and see what kind of kid you get first - mine used to kick off every time I gave him the wrong kind of fork. Unfortunately, his criteria for deciding which fork was acceptable changed daily. Work was a delightful relaxing break!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I love that Adrian sticks up for himself and is like "ermmm no we're not friends" it must be quite a lot of pressure for him. I'm the same with sex stuff, I've got to be really comfortable with someone first so I feel bad for him with everyone asking about it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

firegirl18

SPH is clearly sexist and homophobic, he only seems to argue back to women and the gay people ☹☹☹☹

• Angry
Reactions: 56