Married at first sight UK #15 kwame had no home to show, question is who will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished watching, Iā€™m gutted Matt is a Pisces - we donā€™t claim him šŸ˜¤

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Spring/Summer: Be filmed for a TV show where you are paired with a bloke.

Early Autumn: Already moved in with a completely different bloke.

Flipping heck talk about a fast mover.

Reactions: 12
I canā€™t not say that SPHā€™s habit of putting ā€˜I canā€™t not/couldnā€™t notā€™ in front of every statement he makes, is bleeping infuriating

Reactions: 13
Tonight's episode was the most boring one to date šŸ™„šŸ™„
Didn't pay much attention to it, still managed to get the ick from George and Matt tho šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 19
Just caught up. Fast forwarded thru most of it. Very boring. Again.

I could stop watching I suppose but FOMO! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice Thomasā€™s petty tags on Insta? Like in a group shot he purposely ignores the ones he hates šŸ˜‚ ā€œlove seeing these beautiesā€ etcā€¦ Also saw a while ago he was tagging and gushing over the Miss GB who either took over from April or won in a diff category? I mean, maybe they were already mates but it just screams pettiness to me! I canā€™t be arsed with any of them at this stage to be honest. Need to unfollow the lot for my sanity šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3

Spring/Summer: Be filmed for a TV show where you are paired with a bloke.

Early Autumn: Already moved in with a completely different bloke.

Flipping heck talk about a fast mover.
Sheā€™s gone from PJ to TJ and he looks 12!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.