Married at first sight UK #15 kwame had no home to show, question is who will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not saying we should base everything on astrology but mm initial attraction makes sense, interest: yeah they both share being c*nts,

306400-340x356-pisces-sagittarius-love-compatibility.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lads, that was an hour I’ll never get back but I have to say thanks so much for the genuine tears of laughter as always from this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I say this every episode 😭 But it’s fine for Thomas to scream, shout, tell everyone to duck off, dish out insults & give his opinion but he will
NEVER accept anyone doing the same to him. He’s vile !!

Reactions: 20
Actually I don't know who I am slagging his tattoo when I've got a massive woman stamp adorned across my lower back. I'll take it over I appreciate you though.🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Actually I don't know who I am slagging his tattoo when I've got a massive woman stamp adorned across my lower back. I'll take it over I appreciate you though.🤣🤣🤣🤣
You're not alone girrrl, you're not alone. Seemed like a great idea when I was 19 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Your not alone girrrl, your not alone. Seemed like a great idea when I was 19 😳
Yeeeee i was about that too. No thought went into it. Walked in, picked a tat off the wall in about 5 mins. Felt cool as duck for about a year. Covered it up ever since 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.