Married at first sight UK #15 kwame had no home to show, question is who will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the way SPH has had the tattoo so that when they break up he can pass it off as just a random tattoo..no link the Shitney at all

• Haha
Reactions: 13
SPH is such a walking ICK, who gets that tattoo’d after a few weeks

It would of been interesting to see these two had they been paired together since the beginning, we would probably feel very differently about them… but Whitney is very chilled, I didn’t expect her to fall for him this quickly

Reactions: 22
SPH and Shitney better stay together forever to be fair. Keep everyone else in the world safe from the misery of partnering up with either of them 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think that was the most boring thing I’ve ever watched. And my dad once made me watch golf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why don't Haribos teeth move when he talks it's so bleeping unsettling

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.