Married At First Sight UK #14 We cba anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone considering to post about gender here are the threads

Back to MAFS….bluddy Hell, Rozz is in good company with the shitty talent agency! Who are most of these?

Spot the talent? http://championtalent.co.uk/clients/rosaline_darlington.php

Reactions: 18
I had a look at the agency shes signed to,I'm not sure I recognised any of them

Reactions: 2
Trans rights are being eroded? What rights do trans people not have?

Reactions: 25
View attachment 2554244

logic has left the chat...
whats confusing? people want trans people to be on a ward/toilet depended on their GENDER AT BIRTH.

my friend is a trans guy who is fully transitioned. but according to some people, he should go onto the women's ward in hospitals or in the women's toilets.

but we all know if that were to happen then there would be incidents of people shouting about men in the women's toilets lol. not difficult is it.

Reactions: 9
I've finally caught up. Arthur

Laura's friends are something else. So snobby it's repulsive. Three times Arthur has met them and three times they have been vile to him. I'm not surprised he acted the way he did. They think they're on an episode of Made in Chelsea. Silly bitches.

Reactions: 27
Tasha supported them on her stories yesterday. I forgot I was following her!

Reactions: 3
it’s by biological sex at birth, since gender is supposedly a social construct. The issue is biological men not biological women like your friend.

tonight better be good, if Paul finally realises that Trasha is trash

Reactions: 7
Don’t you? Have you been living down a well?

Reactions: 31
Is that programme 90 Day Fiancé by any chance?!

Reactions: 6
Who's seen the trailer for tonight? I saw it on Insta just now. Arfur has grown some balls and Laura is looking shiny.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.