Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow! And there was me thinking he was only repellent cos he’s got a little cheerio mouth, deep breathes in and smacks his lips when he speaks, admitted he only did the show for tv, shouts down women and walks like a knuckledragger.
I actually find him creepy, I like tattoos on guys but not his nothing tasteful about his tattoos

Reactions: 23
Surprised no one is talking about SPH's potentially far right tattoos. Can absolutely believe he is a massive incel too
Interesting.... Are we thinking the crossed grenades is potentially the one at the top of his forehead?

Lots of people try and explain some of those tattoos away by saying they're just interested in norse mythology etc. So I imagine that's what his reasoning would be....

Reactions: 11
I can imagine George's mum Turing up at the police station to bail him out and lamenting "but Officer, it's not George's fault, he simply just cannot trust them yet!".

Thread title: Shitney's cuyuuuute, Thomas stole Kasia's boots, but will no one think of the heartbeats?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Gemma makes me cringe to the core, she’s so desperate for attention 🤮. She’s a total bunny boiler, who constantly uses “it’s humour” as an excuse for crappy behaviour - I just keep thinking if she was a man this behaviour wouldn’t be acceptable so why do people love her so much🤣. Bob needs to run if he hasn’t already (and if he has her stories are even more concerning) and fast 😅.

Reactions: 15
Interesting.... Are we thinking the crossed grenades is potentially the one at the top of his forehead?

Lots of people try and explain some of those tattoos away by saying they're just interested in norse mythology etc. So I imagine that's what his reasoning would be....
I mean its completely within reason that's he's just a total idiot who didn't do any research before committing to permanently drawing hate symbols on his face. Here's another which might not be explained away with an interest in norse mythology

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So George was arrested and taken to the police station but bailed pending further investigation.

Means he can’t publicly state anything until the police matter is resolved one way or another.

This is a horrid season which I stopped watching once ‘science’ was mentioned. Am curious to know the ratings compared to previous years.

Gem is milking her 15 minutes of fame for all it’s worth, so unfollowed her on IG now too. They all mostly seem to be quite horrid people in the end. If the editing is a true portrayal then I can warm to Zoe Jenna and Adrian. Otherwise the rest can sod off.
I haven't enjoyed this series anywhere near as much as previous shows. I agree that it's only Jenna, Zoe and Adrian that seem like decent people.
The rest are all bit fame hungry and desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
OMG Thomas in those boots, bloody love it! 😊
Not so gorgeous George has been arrested:oops:
Whitney and SPH still need to piss off
Chanita's fella needs to get a grip
All I see when I look at Jenna is japanese sex doll thanks to this thread
I like Sophie not keen on Wallace mouth aka Jonathan
and Im bored of Kwame and Kasia.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean its completely within reason that's he's just a total idiot who didn't do any research before committing to permanently drawing hate symbols on his face. Here's another which might not be explained away with an interest in norse mythology
😬😬😬😬😬
Hard to explain as a coincidence....

Reactions: 10
Kasia and Kwame add nothing, if they disappeared no one would notice. No idea what either of them are getting out of the process.

Reactions: 17
I think Gemma has always viewed this as a golden ticket and that's why her mum is egging it on, she probably always thought 'I've got huge natural boobs so I can just get exposure from the show and start OF when it airs to cash in'. She isn't shy after all!

Remains to be seen how much money she will get from everything in the long run, surely for all of them the exposure of the show nosedives once it finishes, how many of us who actually watch it all can remember the people from previous seasons? The odd memorable one but not really any breakout stars.

The same with OF, the girls who decide to do that will obviously net a decent wedge early doors but I'd imagine once the pervs have seen their tits they are not going to keep paying unless the ante is upped. Regardless of their behavious I hope none of them put too many eggs in this 'fame' basket, for their own and their family's sake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Reality TV is definitely a stepping stone to OF, it does seem pre-planned that Gem signed up for it really quickly! I am sad for her lost childhood but the current mum she has seems like a mate more than a mum.

She could do a collab with Morag!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
Gems getting down & dirty on OF whilst George clutches onto the soap for dear life

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
White supremacist symbols tattooed either side of his forehead, what's that about? Didn't the 'experts' and others involved with the vetting process notice them? Is Whitney the one to show him the error of his ways?

Reactions: 15
I still can’t believe tv producers who exposed us to wannabe La de dah Whitney (who looked down her nose at Jess for saying she would have sex on her wedding night) with her fake posh voice, snooty eyerolls would really opt for a ridiculous crayola face roid head and act like he was the man of her dreams.
She would RUN past him in the street and hide thinking he would mug her.
scientifically a great match? Trot the duck on. I ain’t having a bar of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Don’t know if this has been discussed before but Adrian’s mate Katie Karon is the ex partner of Chris Appleton (Kim K and Jlo’s hairstylist) and mother of his two kids!
Her recent pictures on Instagram are FaceTuned to high heaven and they don’t look at all like her but if you scroll back you’ll see it’s her 🤣
He’s very very gay so I can see she definitely has a type and wouldn’t be surprised if she’s into Adrian for herself!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.