Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if this has been discussed before but Adrian’s mate Katie Karon is the ex partner of Chris Appleton (Kim K and Jlo’s hairstylist) and mother of his two kids!
Her recent pictures on Instagram are FaceTuned to high heaven and they don’t look at all like her but if you scroll back you’ll see it’s her 🤣
He’s very very gay so I can see she definitely has a type and wouldn’t be surprised if she’s into Adrian for herself!
It’s literally been discussed to death, although I have absolutely no idea why anyone has the remotest interest in the ex husband of a friend of one of the contestants. Who’s next - Chanita’s milkman? Jenna’s dentist’s next door neighbour?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My husband commented on SPH’s tattoos when he first came into the programme, saying they look dodgy and possibly connected to white supremacy. So we joke now that his a.r.l.o tattoo stands for Aryan race lives on 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m not usually a fan of Thomas but the way he sat rolling his eyes and putting lip gloss on after Whitney and Matt came in made me cry with laughter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I still can’t believe tv producers who exposed us to wannabe La de dah Whitney (who looked down her nose at Jess for saying she would have sex on her wedding night) with her fake posh voice, snooty eyerolls would really opt for a ridiculous crayola face roid head and act like he was the man of her dreams.
She would RUN past him in the street and hide thinking he would mug her.
scientifically a great match? Trot the duck on. I ain’t having a bar of it
I have genuinely wondered if the whole Duka/Whitney/Matt thing was planned or engineered. Whitney just seems so unbelievably fake it's not even close to real TV. The whole change in her heart seems orchestrated to me. Like you said, she portrays herself as so snooty and stuck up in real life she would never give SPH a glance.

Reactions: 16
It’s literally been discussed to death, although I have absolutely no idea why anyone has the remotest interest in the ex husband of a friend of one of the contestants. Who’s next - Chanita’s milkman? Jenna’s dentist’s next door neighbour?
Well I've obviously missed it cos I didn't know ! Is Chris Appleton the one that does the adverts for Wow hair?

Reactions: 1
It’s quite interesting as he’s Kim Kardashian’s hairdresser. It’s an interesting link that’s why.

Reactions: 13
There are 13 threads do you really expect us to read every single thread before posting! I missed it so did others, especially those of us who’ve binged watched over the last few days!

And since someone mentioned on this thread that Katie is probably into Adrian for herself that’s why she’s so defensive it IS relevant as she’s obviously got form for being into gay men going as far as having children with one!

• Heart
Is Bob really bumping uglies with Gemma? After ending up with his awful snooty wife in his series of MAFs he is now shagging someone who will no doubt post all of their “relationship” on her insta the minute it goes sour.

If memory serves me correctly he was very much like Duka (in denial) on his series of MAFs his “wife” couldn’t stand him and he didn’t have the foggiest. Fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Bob really bumping uglies with Gemma? After ending up with his awful snooty wife in his series of MAFs he is now shagging someone who will no doubt post all of their “relationship” on her insta the minute it goes sour.

If memory serves me correctly he was very much like Duka (in denial) on his series of MAFs his “wife” couldn’t stand him and he didn’t have the foggiest. Fool.
I doubt Bob is anything other than friends with Gemma, she captioned a pic of them together as friends and he is too much of a wet lettuce to be secure enough with her doing OnlyFans I think.

i wish i’d been on these threads for that series because bob was ridiculous. iirc, megan (if that was her name) was actively making clear that he irritated her, she wasn’t interested, she wasn’t attracted to him, she’d kissed another husband and he sat there writing “stay” every week like an absolute mug. gemma would surely eat him alive tbh, i can’t see he’s in any way secure enough for a relationship with someone like that.

I’m on break at work looking at all of last nights comments with literal tear filled eyes.. this thread is tooo funny. Roll on tonight!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
QUOTE="WhoIsShe!, post: 12020911, member: 362385"]
Surprised no one is talking about SPH's potentially far right tattoos. Can absolutely believe he is a massive incel too
[/QUOTE]

I thought that too, they're very rune heavy which is usually a white supremacy red flag

I doubt Bob is anything other than friends with Gemma, she captioned a pic of them together as friends and he is too much of a wet lettuce to be secure enough with her doing OnlyFans I think.
She said on a MAFS after show thing that they had an adult sleepover and she sat on his face 🤢. Bet he regrets ‘friending’ her.

I’d argue that the worst thing the producers did was put Gemma on the show.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
QUOTE="WhoIsShe!, post: 12020911, member: 362385"]
Surprised no one is talking about SPH's potentially far right tattoos. Can absolutely believe he is a massive incel too
I thought that too, they're very rune heavy which is usually a white supremacy red flag
[/QUOTE]
In SPH’s defence (I know 🤦🏻‍♀️) runes are instrinsic to Celtic mythology, which many people in the UK have in their DNA.

In SPH’s defence (I know 🤦🏻‍♀️) runes are instrinsic to Celtic mythology, which many people in the UK have in their DNA.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, but it's usually a certain type of person that has them up their face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said on a MAFS after show thing that they had an adult sleepover and she sat on his face 🤢. Bet he regrets ‘friending’ her.

I’d argue that the worst thing the producers did was put Gemma on the show.
Those boobs are a weird shape, are they implants? Looks like synmastia too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.