Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are 13 threads do you really expect us to read every single thread before posting! I missed it so did others, especially those of us who’ve binged watched over the last few days!

And since someone mentioned on this thread that Katie is probably into Adrian for herself that’s why she’s so defensive it IS relevant as she’s obviously got form for being into gay men going as far as having children with one!
i mean…. you did ask 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One of my exs Chris*, his dad had nazi tattoos and symbology tattooed on him. Chris couldn't understand why I took offence and didn't like his dad because of it. My dad & his family are Jewish.

*not his real name
Interesting.... Are we thinking the crossed grenades is potentially the one at the top of his forehead?

Lots of people try and explain some of those tattoos away by saying they're just interested in norse mythology etc. So I imagine that's what his reasoning would be....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Came running in here because I’ve just caught up with the last wet episode.
Knowing what we know about George being arrested - really interesting to see how everyone was holding His wife accountable for his feelings and not being supportive enough towards George. Classic abuser behaviour to turn everyone against the victim while playing the victim themselves.

Sorry if this had been covered / off to catch up on the thread.

She said on a MAFS after show thing that they had an adult sleepover and she sat on his face 🤢. Bet he regrets ‘friending’ her.

I’d argue that the worst thing the producers did was put Gemma on the show.
So sick of this bullshit narrative. Not your post @xcyber - Gemma’s photograph with the bullshit narrative ‘empowering’.
A good way of knowing if something is truly empowering is to look and see if powerful women are doing it. If not…why?
You don’t see Michelle Obama on only fans and posting nude pics do you?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can someone explain what George has actually done to April ? I’m so confused by all the secretism between them on the show ! He comes across very insecure but what is the main issue between them causing Adrian to lose it the other day ? Sometimes I feel like I’ve missed episodes or something because it’s all so vague !

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don’t understand the issue between George and Adrian really. George tried to shut Adrian up at the commitment ceremony but how did he know what Adrian was going to say?

Reactions: 8
I’m so bored of this show now.

Thomas is good TV but imagine how draining he is. You could never have a good noght out because the drama queen will ALWAYS kick off

Chanita and Jordan is boring AF

Kwame and Kasia are just trying to cling on for those insta likes

April and George both need locking up in a mental hospital. But not together. George might end up making a flesh suit from April

Zoe and Jenna is also annoying.

Tbh I don’t think anybody is likeable apart from Captain Curtains

Reactions: 19
Yeah I don’t understand the issue between George and Adrian really. George tried to shut Adrian up at the commitment ceremony but how did he know what Adrian was going to say?
George confided in Adrian that April had been the one bitching about Chanita,cand that he didn't trust her in general.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A good way of knowing if something is truly empowering is to look and see if powerful women are doing it. If not…why?
You don’t see Michelle Obama on only fans and posting nude pics do you?

I can’t stand women like Gemma tbh. Anything for clout. Think of your kids hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is Bob really bumping uglies with Gemma? After ending up with his awful snooty wife in his series of MAFs he is now shagging someone who will no doubt post all of their “relationship” on her insta the minute it goes sour.

If memory serves me correctly he was very much like Duka (in denial) on his series of MAFs his “wife” couldn’t stand him and he didn’t have the foggiest. Fool.
Yea she said on mafs after show they had a 2 day adult sleepover, she sat on his face and he lived to tell the tale 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.