Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have been put off by her too at the wedding! He maybe should have come straight out and said he wasn’t into her but I don’t think he done much wrong.
I think she acted disgusting and sexual before she even asked what job he does lol. She jumped straight to it, he didn't even get a chance to see if he liked her or not. She already showed herself up, and then he decided he didn't like her.

Tbh, they say first impressions are everything, and if a man was only talking about his penis and vulgar things from the minute I met him, I would run the other way. He wouldn't even get another chance!

You choose to put out in the world what you want back. If Gemma carries on like that, she can't expect people to take her seriously. Sorry! The truth is, she acts like a predator. I would be scared if a man acted like that to me tbh.

Also, let's not forget, her masterbating in a restaurant to Matt? Totally disgusting tbh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Slightly off topic but has anyone watched MAFS NZ? I've been watching it this weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Do we know who this guy is? Is it just a friend? Also on Jenna’s insta she put “left the other half’s at home” could be a hint! View attachment 1620015

Jaxon is F/M Trans and does a lot of work advocating for the community and will be working with Thomas in the future, using their combined platforms to reach out. He has been very open about documenting his transition on social media, and has a long-term girlfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jaxon is F/M Trans and does a lot of work advocating for the community and will be working with Thomas in the future, using their combined platforms to reach out. He has been very open about documenting his transition on social media, and has a long-term girlfriend.
Kaxon is hot. Sounds like he is doing some great work

Reactions: 3
Bit off topic but I wanted to show my appreciation for all the inventive/ hilarious user names on here, as well as the comments 🙏🤓❤
Jackie Weaver takes me back… to lockdown zoom meeting chaos! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she acted disgusting and sexual before she even asked what job he does lol. She jumped straight to it, he didn't even get a chance to see if he liked her or not. She already showed herself up, and then he decided he didn't like her.

Tbh, they say first impressions are everything, and if a man was only talking about his penis and vulgar things from the minute I met him, I would run the other way. He wouldn't even get another chance!

You choose to put out in the world what you want back. If Gemma carries on like that, she can't expect people to take her seriously. Sorry! The truth is, she acts like a predator. I would be scared if a man acted like that to me tbh.

Also, let's not forget, her masterbating in a restaurant to Matt? Totally disgusting tbh.
What Gemma has been saying, though, and upset about in regards to the editing, is not that she wasn’t vulgar, but that he was vulgar back and it was a 2-way thing. But those comments of his were edited out. For example he shouted ‘someone get a coat hanger!’ in response to her saying she has the coil fitted.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Noticed it yesterday so was thinking of giving it a try
. Is it any good ?
I'm quite liking the first series. Not as much filler as ours and it has one of the best matched couples I've seen in the MAFS series. I wish there was a thread about it, love reading everyone's funny comments about these shows!

Reactions: 6
What Gemma has been saying, though, and upset about in regards to the editing, is not that she wasn’t vulgar, but that he was vulgar back and it was a 2-way thing. But those comments of his were edited out. For example he shouted ‘someone get a coat hanger!’ in response to her saying she has the coil fitted.
She would say that, wouldn't she. What would the show gain by o ly showing her comments to him? And not his to her?
I personally don't buy that he made vulgar comments back. Judging by how she's acted on IG, I don't know if she's saying this to be petty or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She would say that, wouldn't she. What would the show gain by o ly showing her comments to him? And not his to her?
I personally don't buy that he made vulgar comments back. Judging by how she's acted on IG, I don't know if she's saying this to be petty or not.
I do believe that shows do edit things in a certain way to make it look for awkward/entertaining for the viewer, and they cut scenes to show other’s people’s facial expressions out of context and edit in long pauses. But she should’ve known this. Everyone knows this.

Speaking of people not looking like their pictures…. Erm duka??View attachment 1620666
Looks like Joe from You 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who doesn’t think Matt has done anything wrong?
He made it clear at their wedding that she was way OTT and she continued to press his buttons.
I don’t think he shouted anyone down either, if anything walking away is a means of avoiding conflict.
Gemma is rough as a badger’s arse and he just didn’t want that.
He’s not my cup of tea but I don’t understand the vitriol towards him.

George on the other hand, sly, manipulative and controlling.
I find Matts behaviour so rude towards woman who challenge him. The way he spoke to Zoe was aggressive, standing over etc.
I just think he is a head.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The only positive thing Matt has got going for him is that he has 2 lovely collie dogs 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Masterbating in a restaurant? What? Was this mentioned on the show? I haven't seen all episodes

Reactions: 4
Omg guys I was so behind and trying not to peak on these threads because of spoilers BUT I have finally caught up last night and I'm so ready for tomorrow 🎉

I think he comes across aggressive and he’s only nice to women he finds attractive. Note the way he speaks to Zoe. He’d never speak to Sophie or Whitney like that.
Yeah this is it. He hasn’t done anything wrong apart from everything he has said has been so aggressive rude and dismissive. Actually his hairstyle is all kinds of wrong 😆

• Haha
Not sure if anyone has posted about it yet but Kwame put a story up on Instagram explaining that he offered Kasia to come to his home privately without cameras. He didn’t want his street or his home filmed to protect his children 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought it would be something like that tbh

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.