Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pretty sure it's spelt JoHnathan - with an additional H - as that's the way he spells it on his IG account. it's awful though, literally grates my eyes having to see it spelled that way! 🤣
I suppose, begrudgingly, we can't blame him for that 😬. He's a character and his relationship with his mum was also interesting. I got the impression she doesn't really understand how she created someone who holds the opinions he does, let alone someone who voices them willy nilly.

Reactions: 13
When Kwame was keep repeating that he is a secretive person.
Yeah that’s a negative quality, you dope.
It’s like saying ‘I’m a liar, I’m just a liar that’s all’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
update on my thoughts since starting wednesday? night. on ep11, skipped that yes week bullshit and the second round of honeymoons. realised they go over it on the couch anyway so couldn't be arsed. april looks like a frog, adrian looks like bilbo baggins. i actually think thomas is trying for curtains' sake by walking away and not shouting straight away etc. Still love him though bc i do think it comes from a defensive place and not him instigating but he's entertaining every single time so i don't even mind. imo george has stockholm syndrome and is in too deep w april idk he's defending her but looks like he doesn't believe it himself. jenna's doing my head in but i like zoe. pjay is giving the experts too much credit thinking they're meant to be bc jess is v selfish. i can see where jordan is coming from with chanita's comments tbh. whitney and duka are v quiet the last few eps bc they're boring when she's not overreacting. nothing on kasia and mr frigid bc they're both wasting their time so i won't waste mine xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just saw on Jenna and Chanitas story

Adrian and Tom are both out so seems they’re probs still together?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think Thomas is trying to be like that other annoying bleep ",the queen of Scotty road" times are hard....yeah 0er they are duck offfffffffffff 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I suppose, begrudgingly, we can't blame him for that 😬. He's a character and his relationship with his mum was also interesting. I got the impression she doesn't really understand how she created someone who holds the opinions he does, let alone someone who voices them willy nilly.
Thanks for using one of my favourite phrases. 😁 I think his Mhum might be a bit ‘willy nilly’ with her ‘H’s.

When Kwame was keep repeating that he is a secretive person.
Yeah that’s a negative quality, you dope.
It’s like saying ‘I’m a liar, I’m just a liar that’s all’
Me: Kwame….👀…. did you eat all my Calippos?
Kwame: I’m a secretive person.
Me: F@@ks sake Kwame! 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
‘I’m a secret person’ is such a bullshit male response haha.

‘did you feed the cat?’
‘I’m a secret person’

‘Did you make the reservation at that restaurant?’
‘I’m a secret person’

‘Jenna’s coming over, is the wine you bought vegan?’
‘I’m a secret person’

It’s like an auto reply that you can’t challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just saw on Jenna and Chanitas story

Adrian and Tom are both out so seems they’re probs still together?
I’ve just seen she’s posted pics of her and Jordan too so they’re obvs still together. Surely it’s in their contract to not spoil it!?

Reactions: 9
Looks like Gemma booked a hotel room just to shoot OF content 🤢🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
‘I’m a secret person’ is such a bullshit male response haha.

‘did you feed the cat?’
‘I’m a secret person’

‘Did you make the reservation at that restaurant?’
‘I’m a secret person’

‘Jenna’s coming over, is the wine you bought vegan?’
‘I’m a secret person’

It’s like an auto reply that you can’t challenge.
To be fair, that works well here

What’s your real name - I’m a secret person
What’s your Instagram - I’m a secret person
Are you on Facebook - I’m a secret person
What’s your Twitter handle - I’m a secret person

Kwame needs to get his arse over here, he’ll fit in perfectly particularly given his comment to Duka about his girl 😂

• Haha
Am I the only one who doesn’t think Matt has done anything wrong?
He made it clear at their wedding that she was way OTT and she continued to press his buttons.
I don’t think he shouted anyone down either, if anything walking away is a means of avoiding conflict.
Gemma is rough as a badger’s arse and he just didn’t want that.
He’s not my cup of tea but I don’t understand the vitriol towards him.

George on the other hand, sly, manipulative and controlling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
He made it clear at their wedding that she was way OTT and she continued to press his buttons.
I don’t think he shouted anyone down either, if anything walking away is a means of avoiding conflict.

I would have been put off by her too at the wedding! He maybe should have come straight out and said he wasn’t into her but I don’t think he done much wrong.

• Heart

I think he comes across aggressive and he’s only nice to women he finds attractive. Note the way he speaks to Zoe. He’d never speak to Sophie or Whitney like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
For me it’s not really the fact he has feelings for Whitney and wishes to act on them. It’s the way he speaks to people, he is so aggressive… you could argue Gemma wasn’t much better but then she was upset. He should have handled the communication with Gemma so differently. I cannot stand the way he spoke to Zoe who behaved maturely and communicated calmly. He makes my skin crawl and that is more just an instinctual reaction rather than him going off with Whitney.
They shouldn’t have been allowed to stay in, I can’t think of any reason for allowing them to, other than that it might drum up drama with the remaining couples. The story between Matt and Whitney is now boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

First time commenting on this thread.

I don't think morally SPH did anything wrong. He did make it clear he wasn't interested in Gem, however the whole point of the 'experiment' is to see if you can fall in love with a stranger that you marry by doing all these tasks etc.
Its stupid that they've put shitney back in as a couple because it goes against what the show is about and is unfair on the other couples who are trying to see if the 'experiment' works.
If it's just a free for all of wife swapping, it just seems pointless to me. They might aswell rebrand and call the show 'over 25 live island' 🙈

Reactions: 25
…If it's just a free for all of wife swapping, it just seems pointless to me…
You’ve just changed my view here. 🤯I was interested to see how this new couple might fare, but as you say, it sets a precedent. Future participants could go in with the intention of marrying whoever, then quickly dumping them for their usual type and derailing the whole thing! 😫

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.