Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adrian's annoying friend (Katy) on the left. This thread is now all about her.
What the actual duck! No way is that her. Are people not embarrassed to filter their photos so much. What's going on in someone's head to want to change their face that much.

I bet she's a massive catfish on tinder.

Reactions: 17
Whitney and Matt are both unsympathetic characters, both so self absorbed that it seems crazy to actually have any investment in their relationship. If the experts can't see how twisted Whitney is then they're not experts. They must be paid well to destroy their reputations like this.

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who doesn’t think Matt has done anything wrong?
He made it clear at their wedding that she was way OTT and she continued to press his buttons.
I don’t think he shouted anyone down either, if anything walking away is a means of avoiding conflict.
Gemma is rough as a badger’s arse and he just didn’t want that.
He’s not my cup of tea but I don’t understand the vitriol towards him.

George on the other hand, sly, manipulative and controlling.
First time commenter too. Sorry, but I have to disagree 🙈. He’s spoken to Gemma and Zoe like they’re something off his shoe. Not brave enough to talk to any of the men like that, though.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m no fan of Gemma - she’s been very vulgar and didn’t modify her behaviour enough when he asked, is a drama queen and has not handled rejection very well. She over-invested in him quickly. She was more outcome-focused and didn’t focus on who he actually was and whether he was any good for her, so she got hurt super early on. I think there’s a good chance he’s led Gemma on behind the scenes to stay on the show - some of her reactions suggest this. She looks a bit “insane” in how she’s being portrayed, but is it because she’s seen two sides to this creep and we haven’t? Look how he had no qualms going after Whitney… and being vulgar with her: “snog yer feckin ead off”. Such double standards. The man is a creep. He’s following his dick - the way Whitney wasn’t even sorry for hurting Gemma tells you what a cow she is. Whitney does not like Duka, yet all she’s done is convey it in a passive aggressive and very immature way. She and SPH are well suited. Only go for looks, not substance (he didn’t even try to get to know Gemma as a person and do the hard work of handling her insecurities etc to develop something meaningful) and can’t communicate like mature adults - just grunt into each other’s mouths 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I don't think "I want to snog your head off" in a private moment between two people, compares to "I hope you like the taste of fish" and "I'll eat your knob off", especially seeing as the fish comment was in front of people at the wedding.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I don't think "I want to snog your head off" in a private moment between two people, compares to "I hope you like the taste of fish" and "I'll eat your knob off", especially seeing as the fish comment was in front of people at the wedding.
Gemma was completely vulgar and helped cause what happened. I found what she said to be in extremely bad taste. I wasn’t commenting on who said the most vulgar things, but that he did also say something vulgar.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
May I respectfully decline both approaches? 🤣 We’re hardly in Mr Darcy territory here are we!? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
SPH got the ick early doors fair enough but he then didn't try at all by the sounds of things. Gemma accused him of spending 70% of his time with the lads which defeats the whole point of the experiment, he didn't really argue this so I would suggest that was true.

Especially with him making a big deal about him wanting to find love and his mum being really ill with cancer, to then immediately go off his bride and keep hanging around like a bad smell is wrong, he obviously had a plan (or the producers did, he was scouted after all wasn't he?). I don't think if my mum was that ill I'd have even gone on the show but if I did I definitely wouldn't have been thinking 'the relationship was a waste of time, but I can go and spot Duka for a few hours in the gym'.

SPH has very Jonathon like behaviour where he 'doesn't care about your opinion' but obviously does, that's why J deleted comments on his social media and SPH deleted his beat boxing videos. Rebecca Black had more balls than the pair of them and she was a teenage girl.

I'm not team Gemma by any stretch, but I have encountered the likes of SPH before and his whole demanour is based around intimidating people unless he wants something from them. In reality he has a glass back and is massively over compensating.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
First time commenting. I think neither Jonathan and SPH like bigger girls. SPH has used Gemmas vulgarity to get out of making an effort. I think Sophie put on a little bit of weight between the wedding and the trip away. His horse leg comments and comments about not finding heavier girls attractive were his 'subtle' way of letting Sophie know.

I have Thursday nights to catch up on will come in with my thoughts later😂😂😂
Question, I’m going to disneyland Paris this week, can I catch up there or how do I do it?🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How much food has Gemma got on that bed for one person. Is her OF about gluttony or people who have a kink for seeing people eat

• Haha
  • Sick
SPH got the ick early doors fair enough but he then didn't try at all by the sounds of things. Gemma accused him of spending 70% of his time with the lads which defeats the whole point of the experiment, he didn't really argue this so I would suggest that was true.

Especially with him making a big deal about him wanting to find love and his mum being really ill with cancer, to then immediately go off his bride and keep hanging around like a bad smell is wrong, he obviously had a plan (or the producers did, he was scouted after all wasn't he?). I don't think if my mum was that ill I'd have even gone on the show but if I did I definitely wouldn't have been thinking 'the relationship was a waste of time, but I can go and spot Duka for a few hours in the gym'.

SPH has very Jonathon like behaviour where he 'doesn't care about your opinion' but obviously does, that's why J deleted comments on his social media and SPH deleted his beat boxing videos. Rebecca Black had more balls than the pair of them and she was a teenage girl.

I do agree that Whitney and Matt should have been thrown off the show.

I'm not team Gemma by any stretch, but I have encountered the likes of SPH before and his whole demanour is based around intimidating people unless he wants something from them. In reality he has a glass back and is massively over compensating.
Get real. If someone repulses you, especially a total stranger who oversteps the mark in such a gross way, and horrifies you with disgusting predatory comments and repeatedly ignores your requests to stop I bet you would want to steer clear too. I think Matt looked very disappointed when she was so foul as he'd obviously taken a great shine to her 'at first sight'.

Whatever the circumstances suggesting to a man you've only just met that you're going to sit on their face and that you smell/taste of fish is revolting. If a man behaved in that way to a woman I think he'd have been removed from the process immediately.

I agree that Whitney and Matt should have been thrown off the show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Thomas is trying to be like that other annoying bleep ",the queen of Scotty road" times are hard....yeah 0er they are duck offfffffffffff 🙄
My fella worked with him very temporarily and said he was absolutely crackers 🙃😭😭😭 lasted like 2 days

• Haha
  • Wow
For me it’s not really the fact he has feelings for Whitney and wishes to act on them. It’s the way he speaks to people, he is so aggressive… you could argue Gemma wasn’t much better but then she was upset. He should have handled the communication with Gemma so differently. I cannot stand the way he spoke to Zoe who behaved maturely and communicated calmly. He makes my skin crawl and that is more just an instinctual reaction rather than him going off with Whitney.
They shouldn’t have been allowed to stay in, I can’t think of any reason for allowing them to, other than that it might drum up drama with the remaining couples. The story between Matt and Whitney is now boring.
Exactly This!

So are they gonna rename the show:-

"Married At First Sight
And A Dating Couple" ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we know who this guy is? Is it just a friend? Also on Jenna’s insta she put “left the other half’s at home” could be a hint!
C3E1B5C1-36C0-4BDD-9533-94A38F28244C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Get real. If someone repulses you, especially a total stranger who oversteps the mark in such a gross way, and horrifies you with disgusting predatory comments and repeatedly ignores your requests to stop I bet you would want to steer clear too. I think Matt looked very disappointed when she was so foul as he'd obviously taken a great shine to her 'at first sight'.

Whatever the circumstances suggesting to a man you've only just met that you're going to sit on their face and that you smell/taste of fish is revolting. If a man behaved in that way to a woman I think he'd have been removed from the process immediately.

I agree that Whitney and Matt should have been thrown off the show.
I agree but if you look back at that wedding and the threads live posting at the time Matt was pulling faces when Gemma said she had kids, before she had gone full filthy motor mouth. I wouldn't be surprised if that was his immediate dealbreaker if he was honest. His answer was something like 'I'd like a family of my own'.

I agree but if you look back at that wedding and the threads live posting at the time Matt was pulling faces when Gemma said she had kids, before she had gone full filthy motor mouth. I wouldn't be surprised if that was his immediate dealbreaker if he was honest. His answer was something like 'I'd like a family of my own'.
She’s already said herself on instagram that that was a bad edit of him and he was actually really lovely and happy about her having kids. I think they both had a great initial spark and the wedding was great for them both but I think by the end the crass jokes from Gemma started to get a bit much. I don’t like SPH, he seems aggressive and rude and droided up. However, I don’t blame him for his dislike for Gemma, she’s relentless and didn’t listen when he told her to tone it down.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hey, think I've finally figured out Kwame NOT REALLY, JUST JOKING! He's there undercover, a plant - as in Channel 4 SAS Who Dares Wins, that or as an undercover journalist or similar, possibly exposing the fakness of such shows, or the lack of assessment or psychological care/aftercare 🤔

• Haha
Hey, think I've finally figured out Kwame NOT REALLY, JUST JOKING! He's there undercover, a plant - as in Channel 4 SAS Who Dares Wins, that or as an undercover journalist or similar, possibly exposing the fakness of such shows, or the lack of assessment or psychological care/aftercare 🤔
I think you’re giving him too much credit. I reckon he just still lives with his mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.