Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine Lara and Richie’s home stay?! Especially if she went to his 🤮🤮🤮😂😂😂 “here’s me mum”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Kasia is pretty her face reminds me of Toni Braxton back in the day.

But when it comes to her outfits I think she needs to remember super revealing outfits best left till nights out and perhaps not a lunch meeting where it requires a more toned down outfit.
I think she has a great body though Im checking it out😉
Kwame cant deal with this strong woman who wants to know where she stands.

He may not fancy her but I dont think he wants a dominate woman at all.

I do think she really does want love. 🥵
Yeah he just doesnt fancy her and wants to be the domineering one. But also doesnt want to be labelled the bad guy so isnt ending it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If he signed up for the show then he should have been prepared to show his home. But nvm eh. Funny guy. I enjoy the entertainment and everyone's detective skills 🤣
Maybe he never planned to make it this far hence trying to duck out of the experiment at the commitment ceremony. Did we not see anything at the start or was it always just him sitting around a table with his pals?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Confused about kwame. His LinkedIn says he was a founder of blueprint recruitment. This company is huge!
Looooool he founded a company of the same names

Here is there Instagram

I would of shared the website link but it's no longer working 💀

You think Kwame ego wouldn't have told us he founded a huge company???
---------
🤣🤣🤣 also just noticed the thread title

I hope Kwame does live in the park. He gives me hobosexual vibes

What is a hobosexual?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just to throw a spanner in, I don’t live at the address my business is registered to. Hopefully we find out what the big secret is tonight. I’m sure it’s something lame though like everything else that has been hyped up this series.
Monday I mean. I keep thinking today is Thursday 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My husband just started talking about Kwasi and the pound and I heard Kwame and was very confused what Kwame was doing to the economy 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m very confused! I’d never heard of him so Googled, how old are the kids? How does she look so different on Instagram?

I found a wiki type page which says he’s 39 and raising Kitty himself, he must of been super young when he had them!
The son was born Dec 2003 and daughter Nov 2005. Makes them nearly 19 & nearly 17.
He was pretty young when he had them.

Reactions: 2
Gemma filters herself to high heaven on her insta stories. She looks totally different to how she looks in the flesh.

Reactions: 15
Kwame shouldn’t be ashamed about his living situation.

192.com shows an address with 3 inhabitants.

Altho to be honest am not sure would want TV cameras poking about in my gaff!
If it’s not his house then I can understand. But I am sure Kasia would like to know he doesn’t even have his own place!

Reactions: 9
Great detection work but I'm confused 🤷🏻‍♀️ what happened to the high flying business man
By no means nothing wrong with living in council house, but I feel if this is the case he is embarrassed as to why he didn't let her stay as he has told her he is a very successful business man, I feel he isn't who he says he is as why would u tell someone u married who u would like to create a life with if it works out you like to be private am sorry I feel he is keeping something a secret just doesn't make sense

Reactions: 17
I get the feeling that the house that Kwame has registered for his business is probs a family members. I reckon he's probably flat/house sharing especially if in London and is a single guy. There's just so much shadyness to him though that you literally don't know what to believe.

Reactions: 18
I can’t stand that Rosie Jones she was on Stand Up to Cancer and she just talked over everyone. My friend has cerebral palsy too (hope I’ve spelled that right) and even she can’t stand her.
She’s not even funny but everyone just laughs because they feel it’s mean if they don’t

Reactions: 14
The group consensus wasn't even taken into account, the majority were a firm no when it came to Whitney & Matt staying.
I think Shitney & SPH getting to stay is a total joke! Only done for pulling in viewers. I think Shitney & SPH knew before they filmed with the so called "experts" that they were being allowed to stay - but they had to film a "scene" of them being told off by said "experts" over the way they had gone about it - otherwise I'm sure Shitney/SPH would have kicked off being told what they were told. I don't think Paul was overly happy at them being allowed to stay, possibly all 3 experts - but let's face it, it is glaringly obvious they have little control over MAFS anymore. Shitney&SPH both have Fuckin awful attitudes, especially when in the company of people they have nothing to gain from, they seem to think they are better than a lot of people. I know SPH has concentrated most of his tattoos in visible areas (eugh that vest, minging), I wonder if all his face tattoos are to take attention away from his wizened wee shepherds pie hole OR for people to try & figure out what each one is meant to be! In order to make up for being in the company of a right fuckin repulsive pleb.

George has some really evil eyes, especially when April says anything that I know he even (wrongly) slightly takes offence with. I've had those eyes looking at me in a controlling (and abusive) relationship. Not with George himself but a similar other.

Adrian is absolutely lovely. I feel for him with a partner & best friend who are so strongly against each other & both very vocal to him about it. Though I do find Thomas entertaining.

Kwame I think is a total player, he's at it. I reckon a complete con man. Definitely got a partner imo, thinks he can talk his way out of anything. That tit with the home stay, should (again) never have been allowed. Everyone knows what going on MAFS entails. The ? contestants have been allowed to run the experts a right merry dance.

Reactions: 22
I was sure I was looking at the wrong profile till i saw Adrian!!

Also the daughter looks like a completely different person to what she did 3 years ago. Some kind of sorcery going on in this family!
Nose job? I’m now wondering if Chris Appleton used to be ugly af too then had surgery?? Because there’s no way he’d get with that Katie woman otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.