Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Kasia and Kwame
BUT Kwame has double standards and wont let her into his wmotions for her.
Wake up dude🤯
youre meant to share emoitions to move forward dude!

I do think these 2 are great characters
Not necessarily can work love wise because of Kwames stalling.

BUT I see potential 2 chat show hosts.
They make me laugh so much and Kasia is a nice person and strong proud woman and Kwame is just STALLING or deflecting his behaviour and not being accountable.
irritating😬😬😬

Bit love the smooth voice.

Oh no its going to end soon. I need another Mafs fix.

Whitney and Shepherds guy are they REALLY serious?
Literally think she likes being in that 'other woman'.
I think it makes her feel wanted.

But think they are just out for fame and want a storyline.

Reactions: 10
I love Kasia and Kwame
Wake up dude🤯

They make me laugh so much and Kasia is a nice person and strong proud woman and Kwame is just STALLING or deflecting his behaviour and not being accountable.
irritating😬😬😬

I think Kwame always looks bored

Reactions: 7
I think I'd rather lick the floor clean (penicillin and all) than look at Katies insta.
I’ve got 4 kids, 2 dogs, a cat and am currently chasing 2 chickens out of my kitchen as they like to break in and try and eat the dog food (big mistake 🍗) you would end up with a face like SPH after licking that floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ive been racking my brain as to who Captain Curtains reminds me of...the actor William H Macey.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Kwame isn’t into Kasia, wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve had sex, as Kasia has calmed down somewhat since she was rubbing her boobs all over his back during the massage. But he isn’t into her, is only there to raise his profile which is why he keeps her at a distance.
Kasia is lovely looking but her fashion looks as if she is stuffed into her clothing, it looks so uncomfortable.
Kasia is pretty her face reminds me of Toni Braxton back in the day.

But when it comes to her outfits I think she needs to remember super revealing outfits best left till nights out and perhaps not a lunch meeting where it requires a more toned down outfit.
I think she has a great body though Im checking it out😉
Kwame cant deal with this strong woman who wants to know where she stands.

He may not fancy her but I dont think he wants a dominate woman at all.

I do think she really does want love. 🥵

Reactions: 15
Someone’s a bit generous on the filters Jesus Christ she looks 20 years younger on her insta compared to what we see 😳
I was sure I was looking at the wrong profile till i saw Adrian!!

Also the daughter looks like a completely different person to what she did 3 years ago. Some kind of sorcery going on in this family!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’ve got 4 kids, 2 dogs, a cat and am currently chasing 2 chickens out of my kitchen as they like to break in and try and eat the dog food (big mistake 🍗) you would end up with a face like SPH after licking that floor!
I'm still debating whether it's preferable to following Katies IG. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From my snooping. Kwame lives with his sister and another male (maybe her husband, maybe their brother). But yeah. He's not living there alone

Unfortunately I don't think it's a secret wife lol I got this info from his own Linkedin post about buying a house, discussing his divorce briefly

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just to throw a spanner in, I don’t live at the address my business is registered to. Hopefully we find out what the big secret is tonight. I’m sure it’s something lame though like everything else that has been hyped up this series.

Reactions: 10
Confused about kwame. His LinkedIn says he was a founder of blueprint recruitment. This company is huge!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So I know MAFS Oz rocks am up to date there.

How are the NZ and US versions?

Am ditching the UK one after the utter shite show SPH / Shitney free-pass nonsense.

Not that I ever believed the UK show was a real experiment or anything but the shoddy sham contestants fighting for fame is tiresome for me to watch meanwhile.

Reactions: 9
Confused about kwame. His LinkedIn says he was a founder of blueprint recruitment. This company is huge!
Nah it's a different company with the same name. All his has is a lame faceboook page full of inspirational type posts about changing your life while the only job on offer is pizza delivery. And it was dissolved in 2018.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kwame shouldn’t be ashamed about his living situation.

192.com shows an address with 3 inhabitants.

Altho to be honest am not sure would want TV cameras poking about in my gaff!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Would you do a shoey for me?

View attachment 1614664
I love Kasia and Kwame
Wake up dude🤯

irritating😬😬😬

I think it’s the watch along threads here that I will miss most. Mafs itself was pretty poor this time around but these threads are gold.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Kwame shouldn’t be ashamed about his living situation.

192.com shows an address with 3 inhabitants.

Altho to be honest am not sure would want TV cameras poking about in my gaff!
If he signed up for the show then he should have been prepared to show his home. But nvm eh. Funny guy. I enjoy the entertainment and everyone's detective skills 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.