Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I've been doing a little reading... he worked at a salon and manged/owned in leicester ... they got together had 2 kids he came out at 26 ..... how she's friends with Adrian though I dunno...
I’m very confused! I’d never heard of him so Googled, how old are the kids? How does she look so different on Instagram?

Reactions: 3
I’m very confused! I’d never heard of him so Googled, how old are the kids? How does she look so different on Instagram?
kids look about 25 and 23 ish . Heavily filtered I’d say !!

Reactions: 3
kids look about 25 and 23 ish . Heavily filtered I’d say !!
I think they are younger than that from my memory I still can’t believe that’s who he was married to. He advertised colorwow and his daughter regularly features as his hair model. He is in loads of Kim ks pictures in the background did jlos Super Bowl hair I am flabbergasted.

she looks good on Instagram she was just really irritating at the wedding with the 500 questions

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I found a wiki type page which says he’s 39 and raising Kitty himself, he must of been super young when he had them!

Reactions: 5
Kwame isn’t into Kasia, wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve had sex, as Kasia has calmed down somewhat since she was rubbing her boobs all over his back during the massage. But he isn’t into her, is only there to raise his profile which is why he keeps her at a distance.
Kasia is lovely looking but her fashion looks as if she is stuffed into her clothing, it looks so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 23
Kwame is just comedy gold at this point. Yesterday the man was saying he was ready to leave the experiment because he’s found everything he’s after now he’s sat there sweating his little bald head off saying he’s got walls up! I can’t cope with him honestly.
I recon he lives in his mas box room

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think they are younger than that from my memory I still can’t believe that’s who he was married to. He advertised colorwow and his daughter regularly features as his hair model. He is in loads of Kim ks pictures in the background did jlos Super Bowl hair I am flabbergasted.

she looks good on Instagram she was just really irritating at the wedding with the 500 questions
Ah you are probably right , hard to tell with how heavily filtered they all are 😂😂

yeah she looks much better on insta than she did on the show last night

I’m really shocked too

Reactions: 4
Curtains mate seems to be showing her kids/Ex’s lifestyle as her own on insta

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow Katie is a proper catfish! I had to check I had the right profile!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Looking forward to Monday, disappointed we didn't get to find out why Kasia was only allowed on the park bench. Hopefully it'll come out! Til next time ✌

Crying 🤣🤣🤣
I think it'll go something like this:

I'm convinced Kwame AKA 'Mr private' is living a double life.

Screenshot_20220929-230723_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God last night's episode dragged. I'm glad there isn't one on tonight.
Kwame won't show Kasia where he lives :oops: you do realise you signed up for married at first sight? :rolleyes:does he live with his mummy or something?
Why does Whit and sph need the experts advice on being in a relationship? aka they just want more airtime. duck off already!:mad:

Reactions: 26
I have now gone down the Katie catfish rabbit hole (it was either that or clean the kitchen floor 🤷‍♀️) and if it wasn’t for the post in May where she hints to the filming of last nights episode you would have never known it was her!

Clearly no amount of filters can hide the horror of her personality in real life! That said I would kill to be able to catfish like that, amazing work!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I cannot believe Katie is Chris Appleton’s ex and baby mamma? looooool my mind is blown

Reactions: 15
Her daughter is working with Kim K, those connections working overtime

Reactions: 10
Her daughter is stunning though.
assuming that is her daughter 😂
The daughter looks as though she has had alot of work, especially looking at photos of her as a teen. I guess growing up around the Kardashians makes lots of work young seem normal.

Chris started working in Katies salon at 13 🥴

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I cannot believe Katie is Chris Appleton’s ex and baby mamma? looooool my mind is blown
And to think I was going to call her out last night for the fake Gucci handbag on the table! There is clearly some fakery at work here but I suspect labels aren’t one of them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have now gone down the Katie catfish rabbit hole (it was either that or clean the kitchen floor 🤷‍♀️) and if it wasn’t for the post in May where she hints to the filming of last nights episode you would have never known it was her!

Clearly no amount of filters can hide the horror of her personality in real life! That said I would kill to be able to catfish like that, amazing work!
I think I'd rather lick the floor clean (penicillin and all) than look at Katies insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.