Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
Gemma is definitely fuming no one can share any more episodes with her in it isn't she. She's now posted a question box for collabs and sponsors on her stories :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

karma4klattie

VIP Member
SPH got the ick early doors fair enough but he then didn't try at all by the sounds of things. Gemma accused him of spending 70% of his time with the lads which defeats the whole point of the experiment, he didn't really argue this so I would suggest that was true.

Especially with him making a big deal about him wanting to find love and his mum being really ill with cancer, to then immediately go off his bride and keep hanging around like a bad smell is wrong, he obviously had a plan (or the producers did, he was scouted after all wasn't he?). I don't think if my mum was that ill I'd have even gone on the show but if I did I definitely wouldn't have been thinking 'the relationship was a waste of time, but I can go and spot Duka for a few hours in the gym'.

SPH has very Jonathon like behaviour where he 'doesn't care about your opinion' but obviously does, that's why J deleted comments on his social media and SPH deleted his beat boxing videos. Rebecca Black had more balls than the pair of them and she was a teenage girl.

I do agree that Whitney and Matt should have been thrown off the show.

I'm not team Gemma by any stretch, but I have encountered the likes of SPH before and his whole demanour is based around intimidating people unless he wants something from them. In reality he has a glass back and is massively over compensating.
Get real. If someone repulses you, especially a total stranger who oversteps the mark in such a gross way, and horrifies you with disgusting predatory comments and repeatedly ignores your requests to stop I bet you would want to steer clear too. I think Matt looked very disappointed when she was so foul as he'd obviously taken a great shine to her 'at first sight'.

Whatever the circumstances suggesting to a man you've only just met that you're going to sit on their face and that you smell/taste of fish is revolting. If a man behaved in that way to a woman I think he'd have been removed from the process immediately.

I agree that Whitney and Matt should have been thrown off the show.

Last edited:
  • Heart

S29S37

Am I the only one who doesn’t think Matt has done anything wrong?
He made it clear at their wedding that she was way OTT and she continued to press his buttons.
I don’t think he shouted anyone down either, if anything walking away is a means of avoiding conflict.
Gemma is rough as a badger’s arse and he just didn’t want that.
He’s not my cup of tea but I don’t understand the vitriol towards him.

George on the other hand, sly, manipulative and controlling.
First time commenting on this thread.

I don't think morally SPH did anything wrong. He did make it clear he wasn't interested in Gem, however the whole point of the 'experiment' is to see if you can fall in love with a stranger that you marry by doing all these tasks etc.
Its stupid that they've put shitney back in as a couple because it goes against what the show is about and is unfair on the other couples who are trying to see if the 'experiment' works.
If it's just a free for all of wife swapping, it just seems pointless to me. They might aswell rebrand and call the show 'over 25 live island' 🙈

J2607

VIP Member
Bet you Thomas is feeling very validated now after George's arrest, he'll say he always knew

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Its_Me

VIP Member
What does she mean by why can’t women have the same humour as men? I don’t know men who go around constantly making sex ‘jokes’ and if I did, I wouldn’t think it was okay. That’s not me being a prude, sex jokes that are actually jokes or a bit of banter in the right context are funny but not when it’s your whole personality.

• Heart

Dogtanian

VIP Member
The Ixperts must have been paid well to throw away any integrity they had.
How much more can they blow the smoke up Shitney and SPH’s ass

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
From my snooping. Kwame lives with his sister and another male (maybe her husband, maybe their brother). But yeah. He's not living there alone

Unfortunately I don't think it's a secret wife lol I got this info from his own Linkedin post about buying a house, discussing his divorce briefly

• Wow
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I can’t stand that Rosie Jones she was on Stand Up to Cancer and she just talked over everyone. My friend has cerebral palsy too (hope I’ve spelled that right) and even she can’t stand her.
Yeh her disability isn’t the problem it’s her attitude

• Heart

Spilttea

VIP Member
I knew they were going to let whit and sph stay.
As an aside I preferred this show when it was on Channel 4 and had some semblance of an experiment. Now it’s all about copying international versions, super loud background misc and engineered drama for ratings.
Imma still watch it tho cos I want to see whit and prawn dick get their comeuppance.

instashun

VIP Member
beyond cringe that one of the questions in Gemma's stories asking about the sexual comments made between her and Pete Wicks on the show last night, and her response claims that herself and Pete are "comedians" and people need to learn to separate the "humour" from the person. dropping crude sexual references into every other sentence and actually behaving like a sex pest hardly means you can label yourself a "comedian"! jfc. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not sure about comedian but she is making herself into a joke. Says she’s happy with her little life and business and kids but won’t just fuck off back to it.

Has no interest in fame but is posting 100 stories a day on Instagram.

• Haha