Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
God last night's episode dragged. I'm glad there isn't one on tonight.
Kwame won't show Kasia where he lives :oops: you do realise you signed up for married at first sight? :rolleyes:does he live with his mummy or something?
Why does Whit and sph need the experts advice on being in a relationship? aka they just want more airtime. Fuck off already!:mad:

Reactions: 26

crispycrunch

VIP Member
I wonder if Jordan is jealous of the bond Chanita developed with his mum? After all he has always been so close to her .. maybe that’s a factor and he’s not even realised it.
I don't think he's wrong though. In the real world you want to be In love etc before you live together, get a mortgage etc

Clovis

VIP Member
I love the balls of E4 having the nerve to invite applications for next season. As if!

• Haha

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I would have been put off by her too at the wedding! He maybe should have come straight out and said he wasn’t into her but I don’t think he done much wrong.
I think she acted disgusting and sexual before she even asked what job he does lol. She jumped straight to it, he didn't even get a chance to see if he liked her or not. She already showed herself up, and then he decided he didn't like her.

Tbh, they say first impressions are everything, and if a man was only talking about his penis and vulgar things from the minute I met him, I would run the other way. He wouldn't even get another chance!

You choose to put out in the world what you want back. If Gemma carries on like that, she can't expect people to take her seriously. Sorry! The truth is, she acts like a predator. I would be scared if a man acted like that to me tbh.

Also, let's not forget, her masterbating in a restaurant to Matt? Totally disgusting tbh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

whisperchat

VIP Member
That girl is deffo talking about Jonathan. The ‘fat people are a burden to society’ gave it away for me. He’s a pig 🐖

Reactions: 25