Married at First Sight UK #13 Mark's alright, Luke picked a fight, someone free Georges from Mrs UPTIGHT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does JJ have condoms if he’s with Ella? 😭 he does know that trans women can’t get pregnant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wanna know what Tasha and Paul argued about

Also: I’ve got apple crumble in the fridge and now I’m wondering if it’s too late to stick it in the oven for a mafs snack
do it I’ll bring the custard and be there asap!!

Reactions: 6
Georges seems happier in the first three seconds he’s away from Peggy

Reactions: 26
Btw I have been reading along but not joined in live yet! My two cents:

Tasha-vile little woman. She’s shown her true colours and I notice she didn’t even apologise to Paul when she brought up the fight. Just stormed out. We started to see the cracks when Erica joined and now we are seeing them again.

I like Ros and Thomas and am rooting for them!

I hope Jay leaves twathead if she hadn’t already. He’s an absolute cretin. a complete chav and scum. He knows what he said. It’s there on camera. Totally the sort who if he cheats it’s the girls fault somehow.

Georges ✔ Peggy 🚩

Jj and Ella- each to their own but I don’t think they should’ve been allowed back.

I can’t see Laura and Arthur working long term. She wants a MIC type I think.
Same with Adrienne and Matt. Just can’t see them working longer term. Too different.

Shoot me but I like Jordan and Erica together- I think they work together and both seem so supportive of each other. I genuinely believe, as someone who has experienced DV in the past, that her reaction was genuine last night. If someone is violent near me I automatically burst into tears even if it’s not directed at me. And I really don’t think Jordan did anything wrong. I think all the others were wrong for not speaking up in his defence.

Reactions: 42
Georges really isn’t that bad. He’s a bit laddish but he’s not a bad guy.

Reactions: 21
Jj sounds like he’s exhausted just by speaking . He’s dragging his words out sounding knackered and thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.