Married at First Sight UK #13 Mark's alright, Luke picked a fight, someone free Georges from Mrs UPTIGHT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel this shows how bad a match Sean and Mark are. The experts put someone who was totally honest about being insecure and scared of rejection with someone who they expected to take care of and nurture that person. Too much pressure. Mark is a nice person I’m sure but it seems strange that they allow people on the show who clearly have other stuff going on.

Reactions: 19
Peggy is wrapping this up with fake concern for Georges but honestly, he doesn’t need to change? He’s fine. And someone will love and appreciate him for that. The squatting video is funny, it’s not lewd or disgusting or sexual. I wish he could get his confidence back and stop trying to win someone over that obviously checked out looooong ago.

Reactions: 24
He's going to squat right up in Adriennes face Peggles. Obviously.

Jordan needs to be in control doesn't he. Can't handle living next door for a bit? What's that all about.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How on EARTH did this cast pass the psych evaluations?! Poor Jordan bleeping hell

• Sad
Reactions: 33
She’d like a bit of Georges and I think he’d like her being that she’s a bit kinky 🤣
I think she’d like a bit of anybody ( apart from JJ possibly ). Her car keys were heading for the bowl faster than you could say “don’t forget your dildo”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Georges is a shell of the confident, playful fella we saw on his wedding day. He appears to have lost weight and looks like he hasn't slept for days
df.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Does wish grealish sleep with a Hair band in or something? The front of his hair always looks likes he’s had a Hairband holding it back

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.