Married at First Sight UK #13 Mark's alright, Luke picked a fight, someone free Georges from Mrs UPTIGHT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all- fun size chocolates all round as we got no trick or treaters this evening!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So, the other day someone said that the round mark Thomas had on his forehead was from a suction cup dildo. And I’ve been thinking about it ever since and I can’t work out whether it was a joke. Was it a joke? Do people actually suction cup dildos to their foreheads?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
GeeogeS did an AMA on Reddit today, it’s quite interesting as the questions are very blunt 😂 but he still sticks up for Peggy quite a lot. I’m completely bemused. Have they just completely edited Peggy wrongly or something??

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Feel sorry for Jordan…

Not surprised Tasha has shown herself to be a twit to Paul… comes out eventually

Reactions: 24
Glad Paul’s finally caught up with the rest of us regarding Tasha. Hope they filmed what happened :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 30
So, the other day someone said that the round mark Thomas had on his forehead was from a suction cup dildo. And I’ve been thinking about it ever since and I can’t work out whether it was a joke. Was it a joke? Do people actually suction cup dildos to their foreheads?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Erica playing the victim
Imagine if it was a wife telling us how her husband shouted in their face and put their hand in their face?
bleeping hate how the women’s behaviour has been glossed over in so many couples this season

Reactions: 15
I wanna know what Tasha and Paul argued about

Also: I’ve got apple crumble in the fridge and now I’m wondering if it’s too late to stick it in the oven for a mafs snack

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If Paul did the same to trasha he would be be booted off immediately, the double standards are crazy this season and I cba with it. Can't believe I prefer Mark over sean.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.