Married at First Sight UK #13 Mark's alright, Luke picked a fight, someone free Georges from Mrs UPTIGHT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Partner Swaps! We can do a better job than the experts!

Adrienne and GeorgeS! Both energetic and good fun tho she is less voluptuous than Peggy. Matt and Peggy are both a bit timid, could work? Matt is rather submissive.

Ella and anyone with a willy who shows a tad of interest in her could work.

Rozz and Paul, I feel they would have awesome s€x! Tasha and Thomas could fake their sh1t together. They are both lying a lot.

Arthur and Erica could be fun! Laura would keep good tabs on Jordan!
The idea of Paul and Rosaline makes me unwell. Physically I find him leagues more attractive. Than both her and Tasha.

Reactions: 6
Jay can surely watch the episode with Luke and that comment and decide for herself. It's all the evidence she needs 🧐 👀 🔎

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is this just being badly edited because I don’t agree with the majority of the group’s opinions at all. If Georges acted like he did during the wedding I’d understand why they all hate him, but we haven’t seen any of that. Jordan hasnt really given his opinion unless prompted by the show. Erica doesn’t seem that bad, not enough to be called a woman and squared up to. Peggy is definitely NOT the life and soul of the party after one prosecco. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 32
Just catching up on last nights. Not even bothered about buzz light year vs grealish but just at how DISGUSTED I am with Peggy. George’s is like a shell of a man now, what the hell has she done to him!! Really awful to watch, she needs to be spoken with. She is emotionally abusive, can’t kick one off for the same thing and not her 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Agree Peggy is vile.
I bought the choc mint orange for himself, it’s ok, but I’m not a lover of choc and mint

Reactions: 4
just watched last nights episode. the bloody cheek of plastic peggy complaining of georges squating on a baggette, when she is flashing her actual nipple on live t.v. to millions of people, is a bloody pisstake. hope jay watched last nights episode (and the ones before it) and realises what a cock luke is

Reactions: 17
Is this just being badly edited because I don’t agree with the majority of the group’s opinions at all. If Georges acted like he did during the wedding I’d understand why they all hate him, but we haven’t seen any of that. Jordan hasnt really given his opinion unless prompted by the show. Erica doesn’t seem that bad, not enough to be called a woman and squared up to. Peggy is definitely NOT the life and soul of the party after one prosecco. I don’t get it.
Jordan is just a completely benign guy with a strong sense of right and wrong. Most of this cast couldn't tell right from wrong even if it slapped them in the face.

Glad Luke the eejit is out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's so bloody patronising when she speaks to poor Georges

Reactions: 17
Just nailed half a bar of galaxy mint - would definitely buy again.

Don’t understand why Sean was so intense and happy on honeymoon and now has cold feet — why?

Reactions: 15
I feel like we’ve missed a whole chunk of Sean and Mark’s relationship. Nothing makes sense in the context of what we’ve been shown.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.