Married at First Sight UK #13 Mark's alright, Luke picked a fight, someone free Georges from Mrs UPTIGHT!

Did Luke deserve to be kicked out

• Yes

Votes: 407 79.8%
  • No

Votes: 103 20.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thread so I've probs ballsed it up!

Recap:
Ella has chilled out (for now)
Luke has done the opposite and got into a cat fight with wish grealish
Most of the cast have been MIA whilst the producers have been stirring drama
Laura got a dose of truth about how she's been treating Arthur
Erica still can't dress herself
We have great snacks

Keep gender discussion to the gender thread, but please tell us all if you've bought a Terry's choc mint orange

Edit: Thread Title courtesy of @charlottew777 , shortened for tattle rules x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What annoyed me was the 'experts' were just happy for Jay to wander off into the sunset with Luke knowing she doesn't know the truth and has believed his story! I mean at least show her the footage of him saying what he said 'if someone gives you an inch you eventually take a mile' etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
What annoyed me was the 'experts' were just happy for Jay to wander off into the sunset with Luke knowing she doesn't know the truth and has believed his story! I mean at least show her the footage of him saying what he said 'if someone gives you an inch you eventually take a mile' etc.
this is my first time watching MAFS so wasn't sure if that was something they've done before - surely the could have shown her what was actually said? do they ever do this? p.s. our hats look fabulous

Reactions: 11
Got trick or treat sweets ready for Trasha being her true self tonight. Hoping they don’t drag it out until
Thursday 🙄🤞🏼

Reactions: 9
If this week is the last commitment ceremony do we then have a week BEFORE final vows? Would that be homestays?

I seriously question the intelligence of the people who refuse to partner swap. Like they KNOW it’s not an actual partner swap, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Partner Swaps! We can do a better job than the experts!

Adrienne and GeorgeS! Both energetic and good fun tho she is less voluptuous than Peggy. Matt and Peggy are both a bit timid, could work? Matt is rather submissive.

Ella and anyone with a willy who shows a tad of interest in her could work.

Rozz and Paul, I feel they would have awesome s€x! Tasha and Thomas could fake their sh1t together. They are both lying a lot.

Arthur and Erica could be fun! Laura would keep good tabs on Jordan!

Reactions: 5
I do think luke did deserve to be booted off - yes it wasn't much of a "fight" physical wise, however as a 30 year old man he shouldn't be throwing his weight around and being mr big mouth, you have to learn there are better ways of dealing with things. Im sure if jordan fought back in any way it would've turned into more of a real argy bargy.

as for peggy and georges omg give me strength - they should've cut it off and gone home last night, she doesn't like him and they are not compatible at all.

edit: jordan had had a bit of slagging off but i don't think he's too bad, a bit monotone but i think his intentions are right and he does seem to care about erica and her feelings!

Reactions: 17
Funnily enough last night Mr Grumpos said about Paul “he’s just a nice guy isn’t it” to which I said, well I dunno, bc a nice guy wouldn’t indiscriminately back up his wife when she calls another woman a woman, totally unprovoked. A nice guy is a nice guy, he’s not just a nice guy to his partner. Paul justified Tashas terrible behaviour - calling a young woman a woman is disgusting, he said it was justified and it wasn’t.

i then said, he’s seen her rough side, justified her behaviour and not called her out at all. It won’t take long for it to be directed at him.
Literally 5 mins later….

It’s no shock is it? Why would he assume her nasty side is only reserved for other people? Same with Jay, why would she see how he talks to people he doesn’t agree with and then assume that will never be her….

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If this week is the last commitment ceremony do we then have a week BEFORE final vows? Would that be homestays?
In my TV guide for next week it mentions the homestays in next Monday's episode and I think we also get some homestay visits in this Thursday's episode.

Reactions: 4
Genuine question, is it physically impossible for Ella to close her lips due to the massive amount of filler? She always looks like she's gawping

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Porsche is live and not holding back she is spilling tea
she said they are the worst people she has ever met she only just live

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Apparently Peggy is rich with a 14 bedroom home and George’s was onto her because of that
---
She isn’t the first one to say George’s got goood edits I’ve heard a couple of the members say the same thing
also saying he won’t say anuthun* about Ella because he’s scared of the lgbt coming at him
---
She said Luke is fake and he come at her over spin the bottle but happily agreed with Ella and jay actions

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Adrianna or whatever her name is always has an expression like she’s got a bad smell under her nose .

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.