Married at First Sight UK #13 Mark's alright, Luke picked a fight, someone free Georges from Mrs UPTIGHT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roz is such a weird one. She seems to have major commitment issues. I just feel sorry for Thomas as he seems like a really decent guy.
Has she freaked out with the thought of going back to reality? The homestays freaked her out? Or she just wants to have fun with people? I'm a bit disappointed, I was liking them so much. All will be revealed!

Reactions: 7
same here, I just said I think people do treat Ella differently on here because she's trans. I didn't want to go into the whole trans ideology not being progressive stuff. It wasn't the point I was making. I just think we should respect people whether they're gay, trans-black, or whatever :) that is all :)
yep, we criticise Mark and Sean for being short / demanding / annoying / whatever but never for being gay, the difference is Ella's being criticised for all those things *and* for being trans!

Reactions: 7
The more I see of Jordan the more I think he's been misdiagnosed and he's actually Autistic. He has no concept of social cues and expectations. It's interesting he has refused to seek any support for it. For me that would be a no no. I couldn't be in a relationship with someone who won't take responsibility for their mental health but expects everyone else to deal with it. You've got to meet people half way. And I say that as someone who had crippling OCD as a teenager (thankfully been recovered years with good therapy).

Roz confirming at the end there she was all about the sex with no depth.

Laura's friends are just the worst. Confusing being strong with being a witch. Arthur wouldn't win no matter what he said or did. I imagine they are awful witches to eachother too.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
genuine question (for those people who are single) if you was given the opportunity would you go on the show ?
I have a BF but If I was single no. I‘m quite introverted so they’d pair me with some laddy guy for views and everyone would call me boring 🤣. Also I’m not really a PLT girl so my outfits would be “Oh look Wordzalad is in Jeans and a nice top again” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yep, we criticise Mark and Sean for being short / demanding / annoying / whatever but never for being gay, the difference is Ella's being criticised for all those things *and* for being trans!
I missed the part where Mark and Sean made being gay their whole personality.
---
I have a BF but If I was single no. I‘m quite introverted so they’d pair me with some laddy guy for views and everyone would call me boring 🤣. Also I’m not really a PLT girl so my outfits would be “Oh look Wordzalad is in Jeans and a nice top again” 🤣
I would 100% get stick for my clothes. I wear a lot of Lucy and Yak and I know from the mumsnet thread that you lot hate that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've seen a lot of people on fb saying Erica and Jordan should have been kicked out when Jay & luke were. I don't agree with that, luke started the fight, he went to their apartment being aggressive.

Reactions: 10
When online stores started having a section called"jeans and a nice top" my life was complete 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I would 100% get stick for my clothes. I wear a lot of Lucy and Yak and I know from the mumsnet thread that you lot hate that 🤣🤣🤣
That would pale into insignificance compared to some of the outfits Belinda from MAFS Australia S8 wore:LOL:

1699002588341.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.