Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping cheek of Gemma begging for a ‘collab’. I hate this! And as a business owner herself, she should know that any ‘freebie’ still costs the business. It’s not like they will recoup the lost money from people simply seeing an @ on an IG story ffs

Particularly from someone who is nationally known for having a fishy fanny. Great for business!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Gemma's on the beg now. Surely if you're "treating" someone, you're paying for it yourself 🤷‍♀️ Oh and a "please" would be nice!

View attachment 1613691

posted same time!

I think asking for a collab is tacky. Let companies approach you for one if they want to collab. Please don't be desperate. I'm sure she can afford to treat her team by herself. And if she can't, then don't...

I really think she's trying to milk all that she can out of the show.

Reactions: 34
Gemma's on the beg now. Surely if you're "treating" someone, you're paying for it yourself 🤷‍♀️ Oh and a "please" would be nice!

View attachment 1613691

posted same time!
How are embarrassing, she still several letters down from Z list but reaching for a “Collab” :sick: Who does she think she is exactly ?! SPH is a knob, but her own behaviour at the beginning wasn’t great.

Reactions: 23
Evening you guys. All ready for tonight's tit fest then?

I heard a bit of warm tea last night. Son's best mate called in on his way home & came to nosey what I was watching. Spotted SPH & said 'Oh, it's him!'.

I said why do you know him, he said he seen him out in Hull a bit ago. I said 'Oh yeah, was he fighting?'

Answer (accompanied by laughter): 'You what? More like pissed up & fallin' aht wi nobody but himsen' 🤣🤣🤣

Laters muckers xx

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Particularly from someone who is nationally known for having a fishy fanny. Great for business!
And the fact she's in a small town in Devon, don't see many z list celebrities there or even insta users.

Reactions: 8
This is the first season I have ever watched. I love it!

But Jenna irritates me. She is a case of a typical vegan who says there vegan in every other sentence

Love Zoe

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1613085View attachment 1613087

He's a thunder c**t. He's actually posted that on his stories. 100% psychopath if he thinks he's funny and the way hes treating people.:mad: he looks like American Psycho in they pics.

Also, he clearly DOES care what people think because the twit is deleting comments right left and centre on his insta. o_O
I just noticed Johnathan's surname. Johnathan Wileman? More like Johnathan Vileman.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thomas lives not far from me. Never seen him but if I see him I’d love to buy him a gin and have a gab I love him 😍

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.