Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When he said 'I don't value your opinion' Zoe should have said 'alright then your tattoos are shit, you have shepherd's pie hair and a mouth like a cat's arsehole.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Love how Whitney looks down her nose at everyone with her fake posh voice but drops her knickers for a sniff of shepherds pie

• Haha
Reactions: 73

hannah123

VIP Member
Matt is one of the worst people I've ever seen on TV. Calling it as well that he's homophobic, he seems to have a massive problem with Zoe whenever she speaks.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Remember how Whitney was repulsed when Jess said she’d shag on the wedding night
…. Now look at her, getting shepherds pie in her oven

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
If SPH was genuine he should have said at the first commitment ceremony they did 'I came here to find love, I haven't connected with Gemma and I'm sorry, but my mum's dying so I am not going to waste any time, this was a mistake'

Instead he is grunting on bridges like some kind of mythical creature

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Alright, I’ve slagged the VEGAN off, but hats off to her for getting bacon and milk for Zoe and putting it in her fridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Tiktokers_omg

Screenshot_20220929-102705_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220929_102717.jpg

He's a thunder c**t. He's actually posted that on his stories. 100% psychopath if he thinks he's funny and the way hes treating people.:mad: he looks like American Psycho in they pics.

Also, he clearly DOES care what people think because the twat is deleting comments right left and centre on his insta. o_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52