Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just caught up with last night, it was draining. I agree that George was overly determined to shut Adrian down! And by the end I was chanting Kick Them Out at my TV 😂

I'd like to be friends with Adrian, and also Kashia. Possibly within different friendship groups to be fair. And I'll honestly be so happy if my lesbian daughter brings home a lovely young woman like Zoe. Everyone else though...ugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah there’s less episodes and it feels sometimes that we’ve missed out a while scene or they skip to the next event and your like hang on.
Glad I’m not the only one feeling this! I thought it was because MAFSA episodes are longer, but actually, they could do an extra episode each week really. 2 on the couples, 1 dinner party & 1 commitment ceremony.

Reactions: 16
I can't comprehend that Whitney said that Gemma was screaming like someone ran over her granny,, after what happened her mother! 🙈 Turning her nose up at people sleeping together too soon, and she does the same. What a horrible person! No personality whatsoever.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
As much as I love the April on coke theory, I think it's more likely Adrian was going to call BS on G&A fully blaming Thomas for their trust issues.

George has sat in Adrian's apartment and boohoo-ed about April not being honest enough blah blah blah and then has the nerve to sit at the commitment ceremony and pin all of their issues on 'outside opinions getting in the way'. How did they let him get away with it? I would've happily corrected him if I was Adrian.

Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20220929-102705_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220929_102717.jpg

He's a thunder c**t. He's actually posted that on his stories. 100% psychopath if he thinks he's funny and the way hes treating people.:mad: he looks like American Psycho in they pics.

Also, he clearly DOES care what people think because the twit is deleting comments right left and centre on his insta. o_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Kasia and April both seem to still be friends with Whitney judging by their insta stories

on instagram thomas is defending George and saying he was manipulated by April - they're still friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1613085View attachment 1613087

He's a thunder c**t. He's actually posted that on his stories. 100% psychopath if he thinks he's funny and the way hes treating people.:mad: he looks like American Psycho in they pics.

Also, he clearly DOES care what people think because the twit is deleting comments right left and centre on his insta. o_O
I have to say he was giving me sociopath vibes in last night's episode. Weird guy.

Reactions: 17
As much as I love the April on coke theory, I think it's more likely Adrian was going to call BS on G&A fully blaming Thomas for their trust issues.

George has sat in Adrian's apartment and boohoo-ed about April not being honest enough blah blah blah and then has the nerve to sit at the commitment ceremony and pin all of their issues on 'outside opinions getting in the way'. How did they let him get away with it? I would've happily corrected him if I was Adrian.
Yeh I agree with you.
Still think Aprils on the sniff though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know Thomas is one of those people who will
always divide opinion but i honestly could not cope with him in any capacity. He lives for the drama. I can’t bear him. He’s the typical gives his opinion on anything I like but won’t tolerate anyone else’s opinion. He would be exhausting to be friends or colleagues with.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes Zoe, put that SPH head in his place. The ego on this man who is a human doodle with mashed potatoes on his head, as well as being a gaslighting prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think G is an emotional abuser and Anthony called him out on it. April won’t see it cos she’s only there for more air time and doesn’t give a tit about him anyway
Yes I want to know that too

Reactions: 6
I like how we all think we would discuss things reasonably without raising our voice after weeks of being married to someone we’ve just met who we realise we don’t like and being away from friends and family and other people shouting at you 🤔

Reactions: 4
This article made me laugh because look how different Gem looks on Instagram. Filters need to be banned
3A7B9191-3D60-4398-9DB4-85B50A55586B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.