Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping cheek of Gemma begging for a ‘collab’. I hate this! And as a business owner herself, she should know that any ‘freebie’ still costs the business. It’s not like they will recoup the lost money from people simply seeing an @ on an IG story ffs
Her & Thomas have been so blatant about it, the absolute shame!

Reactions: 9
Clearly in the minority but have no issue with Whitney and sph continuing together. Gemma did nothing but make vulgar sexual innuendos and then cried victim for two weeks straight. It’s very hard to feel sorry for her.
Also who in their right mind would date a girl like that 🤮

Sph and Whitney would be another car crash. Would love to see it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He called April tiny tears last night too and this was my thoughts 😂
We got that from him

I absolutely do not want the experts to let Whitney and Matt stay and not because I don’t think they deserve to (although they don’t) I’m just sick of both of them on my screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahh I missed watching it live with you guys as my friends from Florida called to check in (sending love to everyone over there with the hurricane causing such damage and it’s so scary :( )

Anyway, what a fuxking episode?! Thomas was giving the reactions of a life time, LOVED Zoe for standing up to Shepard tiny dick and wtf is kwame hiding?!
Shepard tiny dick 😂😂😂

Kwarme was scrambling to dodge the home visits. He was hoping the ixperts would be impressed that he suggested they got what they came for, agree they should leave and wave them off happily 😂
Surely not a partner as that would always have come out. Maybe a case of housebarrassment? Or similar
I bet it’s just something really lame like he’s having his kitchen done. They’ve just hyped up the edit to get us all excited!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi all - new to this thread so sorry if it has been said before. Last week or earlier did Whitney say she couldn’t get close to Duka because he was saying things like, he can’t wait to see how many girls he gets when this experiment is over? I feel like I remember that comment but not sure now…
Anyway if that was the case then I feel like they are all (except Gemma) in on this script of causing drama. Duka is not fussed at all about Whitney and Matt getting together, it was mentioned before about Matt and Duka going to the gym together - I wouldn’t be surprised if they concocted this whole storyline to give themselves more airtime.
Also Whitney - if she wasn’t also on the same page why would Duka say those comments to her about “when the experiment is over”.
Anyway that’s my two penny’s worth!

Reactions: 9
Having a recap of the weddings and first dinner party with Mr as he hadn’t seen them. We couldn’t believe how different, happy and sociable April is, it’s sad and scary to observe the difference in her personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thomas's Instagram stories earlier mentioned that more happened in the hot tub than April said, so perhaps why George was so worked up about it. Maybe that's what Adrian was going to reveal.

(The story where Thomas says he's eating a scotch egg if anyone can bear going through 100 posts 😑)

I think that 90% of them are there for the exposure. No doubt they'll all come out emotionally bruised but better off financially.

Thomas has really grown on me.. him and Captain Curtains forever! 💙

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Thomas's Instagram stories earlier mentioned that more happened in the hot tub than April said, so perhaps why George was so worked up about it. Maybe that's what Adrian was going to reveal.

(The story where Thomas says he's eating a scotch egg if anyone can bear going through 100 posts 😑)

I think that 90% of them are there for the exposure. No doubt they'll all come out emotionally bruised but better off financially.

Thomas has really grown on me.. him and Captain Curtains forever! 💙
I think Thomas is super entertaining TV but imagine that in real life?!?! I wanted to follow him on IG but it's too much plus the fact that he is friends with Gemma also put me off.

WHich reminds me, what do we think Captain Curtains was going to reveal that George was desperate not to come out? I feel like it was discussed but cut from the episode because Paul the ixpert's next comment was weird

Reactions: 5
I know we all hate Matt, but imagine if he actually had been intimate with Gemma (because she was serving it on a plate) early on then didn’t want to take it further. He set his boundaries early on, and she kept pushing them. She’s fuming over something that never happened, he didn’t string her along he did the opposite

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No offence to anyone posting stuff, but this series feels off to me, lots of Instagram posts, can't remember this happening so much before?
I actually think most on this season are just fame hungry whores !

Reactions: 31
How are embarrassing, she still several letters down from Z list but reaching for a “Collab” :sick: Who does she think she is exactly ?! SPH is a knob, but her own behaviour at the beginning wasn’t great.
Her behaviour masked what a knob he is. Honestly, I think he was so utterly incredulous he forgot to be a twit for a bit.

Reactions: 5
I know it's been said before but imagine if a man had acted like Gemma essentially demanding sex from their new 'spouse'. Would the experts have wanted to unpack why a man is demanding sex & trying to find excuses?

I am still wondering exactly what Gemma did when Matt said she was masterbating in a restaurant. Is he saying she was touching herself or just moaning & groaning? I need more information 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I know we all hate Matt, but imagine if he actually had been intimate with Gemma (because she was serving it on a plate) early on then didn’t want to take it further. He set his boundaries early on, and she kept pushing them. She’s fuming over something that never happened, he didn’t string her along he did the opposite
I think we all mostly feel the same that Matt is pretty much justified in his position with Gemma. But it’s the fact that he just doesn’t come across well otherwise. He’s rude, angry and just plain gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn't she mime tongueing an oyster?

Edit to say I couldn't ever have imagined myself typing that sentence 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Bit of a throwback. But whenever I open my fridge I hear Kwame’s stern voice saying “I’m not here for no foolishness!”* If only he’d market a little hologram version of this for me, I might stop snacking so much!

*Please excuse the double negative. It makes me smile here. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.