Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished the episode, the experts are just trying to get another episode out by "debating"

Reactions: 10
I've just caught up with last night, it was draining. I agree that George was overly determined to shut Adrian down! And by the end I was chanting Kick Them Out at my TV 😂

I'd like to be friends with Adrian, and also Kashia. Possibly within different friendship groups to be fair. And I'll honestly be so happy if my lesbian daughter brings home a lovely young woman like Zoe. Everyone else though...ugh!
Yes Ive love for Zoe! I always saw her pov and I like how her relationship is blosoming.

Reactions: 8
I reckon they're going to let shitney and sph stay...very similar approach to how they decided with jess and sweaty Dan, had to have a think about it first, whereas with Carolina and Daniel they just said flat out no there and then. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Reactions: 9
Can't wait for tonight to find out how Kwame tries to get out of the home stays 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think G is an emotional abuser and Anthony called him out on it. April won’t see it cos she’s only there for more air time and doesn’t give a tit about him anyway
Anthony?!!

This thread is getting to be like the secret celeb goss one and the name confusion!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If they let Whitney and SPH stay I think I will stop watching. It’s Married at First Sight not duck at First Sight. It’s the penultimate commitment thingy and there are about 10 Episodes from 30 left. Not that I care so much about Gemma with her unrealistic expectations but I can’t stand smug Whitney and SPH. They wrote leave, they should leave. Kthanksbye and all that.

Would also be interesting to see how April copes when her pal Whitney is gone.

Reactions: 26
I like how we all think we would discuss things reasonably without raising our voice after weeks of being married to someone we’ve just met who we realise we don’t like and being away from friends and family and other people shouting at you 🤔
I’d be blowing up like Thomas 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh FFS Gem is on the beg. Obviously doesn't want to treat her team that much wanting a freebie

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yeah if they let them stay it's shitting all over the whole point of the show. I'd love if the others did a walk out if they're allowed stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I didnt like the way George was threatening him, saying "Adrian ..." like you would to a naughty toddler approaching a gas fire
He keeps acting like a principal/teacher that’s telling a student off or just a parent speaking to a child. He needs to stop doing that to adults it gives me major ick! Adrian is another cast member (or any other cast member) not a toddler pushing boundaries. Be an adult and have that open discussion…such a wet wipe

Reactions: 16
Am I the minority in not minding if Whitney and SPH stays? I am no fan of either of them but prefer watching them over Gemma (and Jess before she left)!!! Who's that person who said we'd all love her? 😭

Reactions: 10
Damn Paul for stopping Adrian mid flow. I’m desperate to know what Adrian was going to reveal. Whatever it was had George riled

Reactions: 23
bleeping cheek of Gemma begging for a ‘collab’. I hate this! And as a business owner herself, she should know that any ‘freebie’ still costs the business. It’s not like they will recoup the lost money from people simply seeing an @ on an IG story ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.