Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
April is huge on the coke . Can hear it in her voice . That’s the big secret I’ll bet ya and something George was meant to accept and hide , he’s told Adrian , he’s been told to shh…

You can tell by her voice she’s an absolute coke fiend .

Reactions: 34
okay so just started watching the first ep of the current season ... on ad break no1 and had to check if there's a tattle thread already 😅 whitney is reminding me of chelsea from selling sunset which might not be a compliment lol

Reactions: 11
I've figured out why George only ever refers to his kids as "heartbeats". That's the only part of them left after he gave into his serial killer tendancies 🔪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SPH is so gross on instagram, cause he’s constantly talking and then sniffs so much like he can’t blow his nose or has been on the blow. He does it all the time and it’s so gross, he is trying to be sexy and eye duck himself constantly in the camera putting arms up and acting like he doesn’t care. I hope they’re not allowed to stay, they’re so boring and icky

• Sick
Reactions: 16
SPH is so gross on instagram, cause he’s constantly talking and then sniffs so much like he can’t blow his nose or has been on the blow. He does it all the time and it’s so gross, he is trying to be sexy and eye duck himself constantly in the camera putting arms up and acting like he doesn’t care. I hope they’re not allowed to stay, they’re so boring and icky
Probably on the marching powder 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This thread is gold. Honestly E4 should sponsor it. It’s like a collective gogglebox

also my son called Matt crinkly cut crisps tonight and I laughed so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Clearly whatever George told Adrian about April Thomas overheard, and led him to the conclusion she was fake. That's why he was digging into her at the retreat and dinner party. But because we don't know what was said it was implied it was just Thomas creating drama.

Now Adrian who is much more balanced in his opinions has also reached the fake verdict on April I am intrigued!

Wish Paul had let Adrian say it!!

Reactions: 34
His table manners are gross! Talks with his mouth open, full of food. Whitney literally picked apart every bit of Duka & then drops her drawers for SPH!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I reckon it was said but cut out. She was crying (fake crying) after the break but not before so something was said. Wish we knew

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I reckon it was said but cut out. She was crying (fake crying) after the break but not before so something was said. Wish we knew
As someone else posted above it might have been mentioning her drug use so that wouldn’t be allowed to air. I hope someone spills the tea on IG.

Reactions: 7
Ok I'm not sure if this is THE THING but Adrian said on insta that
George and April were the first 2 to know about Whitney/Matt and in his words instigated it
makes sense why George laughed and said to new beginnings at the dinner party

duck George, such an insecure little whiner, any woman with him couldn’t even be home 5 minutes late without the Spanish Inquisition but he’s encouraging tit in the group. Can’t believe I felt sorry for the guy

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm only catching up and haven't been diligently watching but I just don't get what she sees in SPH???!!!??? He's an utter dick.

Reactions: 13
Not relevant but I’ve just put bbc2 on for Newsnight and there was a man lying on a bed with his knob out and it was tied to a string on the ceiling. Good grief.
Hang on,...sod MAFS for a second, why did a guy have his knob out on Newsnight?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hang on,...sod MAFS for a second, why did a guy have his knob out on Newsnight?!
Quoting my own post like an idiot but I just realised ScarlettOHaha meant the show that was on before Newsnight :ROFLMAO:

MAFS wasn't very exciting tonight. I still dislike pretty much everyone apart from Adrian, Sophie and Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh I missed watching it live with you guys as my friends from Florida called to check in (sending love to everyone over there with the hurricane causing such damage and it’s so scary :( )

Anyway, what a fuxking episode?! Thomas was giving the reactions of a life time, LOVED Zoe for standing up to Shepard tiny dick and wtf is kwame hiding?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know what Kwarmae is hiding in his house!!!!!! He's got a Shepherds pie in the oven hasn't he the dirty dog!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.