Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either Kwame has got a girlfriend or he has been bullshitting about his businessman credentials and he is still on the breast.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Kwame won’t let her go to his house??! I wonder what’s hidden in there?

Reactions: 24
JoHnathan is a head
He gets a hard time for saying what many think and are too afraid to say. If there is a reason to dislike him it's for the H in his name. You get called John or Jonathan, never Johnathan.

The point he's making is he doesn't want the person he falls for to change to much. We all have types be that nationality, skin tone, age, want someone with big/small boobs, six pack/dad bod or whatever else. We all have different tastes. I am a skinny dude but wouldn't take offence if someone didn't like me for not having big arms and a six pack.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We all know the experts have no say, really it is all down to the producers, same goes for the participants.

Reactions: 14
I would be willing to pay a subscription to E4 to get the unedited version of that conversation. I know Thomas must have had something to say that I need to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I miss ixpert John so much.

I’m ill with Covid and I might be a bit overly emotional, but we need him! Why he he not on every series?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Gemma is screaming girl code but Whitney owes Gemma nothing - they’re not friends. Girl code isn’t just this universal don’t duck other girls over thing
Gemma exaggerates everything. She makes everything se so much worse than it actually is. She exaggerates her feelings for Matt and their situation. She's definitely living in an alternative world.

Reactions: 15
What was Adrian trying to expose about George ? They wouldn’t let him speak

Reactions: 25
So whatever happened to the friend of Gemma’s who said we’d all love her.
I’d love to get her take on the edit and how she’s come across.
Calling @Fatty11

Reactions: 22
I mean Gemma fucked it from day one, trying to wack his willy out infront of her mam, quite literally begging for sex within 10 minutes of meeting him. She's repulsive.

She's very insecure and needs therapy for whatever hurt she's been through that makes her behave the way she did.
I’d say with Matt’s behaviour Gemma got a very lucky escape. Good luck to Whitney lol

Reactions: 17
Yep saw that complete with those lips 👄 you get out of the Christmas crackers 🤣😂🤣
The lips seem massively inflated tonight…. It isn’t needed as she’s super attractive without. That top though, I’m convinced it had the same stains and the fluff in the same places as the last time she wore it - convinced it hasn’t been washed and just been scooped up off the bedroom floor!

Reactions: 2
As if my battery died. Surely if they were going to say no to letting them stay they’d of done it tonight.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.