Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I would fight Matt. I would have to. Wig and earrings off! We gonna scrap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is it when I look at shitney and SPH I just see him going at it on top growling with a red face with smelly sweat dripping off his hair and face 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
You just killed any potential boner I’m going to have in the next few days

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Matt got a short straw with Gemma and her potty mouth, and Whitney has issues, I’d give them a go.
And anyway I want to keep examining Matt’s weird cats arse mouth and ad the growling is hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't wait to see Adrian's friend back! She hated Thomas from day 1 at the wedding. Let the drama continue!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I mean Gemma fucked it from day one, trying to wack his willy out infront of her mam, quite literally begging for sex within 10 minutes of meeting him. She's repulsive.

She's very insecure and needs therapy for whatever hurt she's been through that makes her behave the way she did.

Reactions: 39
Oh Kwame. 😂😂
He’s either married or he still lives with his mum.

I am so looking forward to Kasia’s home stay and the return of
1664399219693.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.