Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't particularly like either Erica or Tasha, do we have to be team one or the other?

Reactions: 21
I don't particularly like either Erica or Tasha, do we have to be team one or the other?
Same, I've decided to be Switzerland. Erica is sooooo awful though, if Tasha actually had any reason to keep personally going for her I'd be team Tasha

Reactions: 8
No offence to any Scotts on here but that bleeping accent gets right on my nips and not in a good way

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am so lost. What should Grealish have been working on pre-relationship?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glad jay said that must be embarrassing when your husband keeps causing drama and getting involved

Reactions: 10
I’m not liking Erica at all this evening . Tasha just seems a bit rough and common but Basically harmless

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.