Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so Laura’s kicking off because all Arthur said was he wanted Laura to come to the gym and said she had mood swings ?? Be grateful he doesn’t put anything else ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s a laugh why is Peggy going on about it . It’s not weird at all just not what most of us would do .

Reactions: 16
Georges must be sick to the back teeth of taking about online bleeping streaming. I feel for him. He can’t change anything about it now, so what’s the point in banging in about it?!

Reactions: 35
Peggy who dresses like a streetwalker 90% of the time saying Georges doesn’t have appropriate behaviour or hobbies? Get fucked
Also going on Take Me Out isn’t appropriate ya weirdo
I don’t like Georges but Peggy is worse

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh Peggy loosen up a bit you’re such a bore banging on about GeorgeS webcam thing. I saw you and Mrs hinch practically rimming each other on Instagram .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but I like Georges. He seems quite intelligent in spite of how he initially came across.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.