Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thinking Peggy is judgmental about is Georges life, his job and his entire personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Peggy just doesn't like Georges as a person at a fundamental level it seems. Like the other couples have put quite surface level stuff and she's attacked his entire person
---

I didn't put Arthur
This 35 year old virgin needs to duck off back to mummy and daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Truss and Thomas overcame their likes and dislikes quickly. More of that and less of the squabbling. I love a row but this lot are basic.

Reactions: 19
I think she’s horrible. God, am I team Tasha?
Starting to see her true colours I think she is a stuck up cow and like Jordan just said thinks she is better than others . I get the same vibe from her . A nasty girl

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.