Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that’s annoying me is we’ve never actually delved into Laura and Arthur’s relationship. Have they done the deed?

Reactions: 10
I hate Tasha and Paul - he's pathetic and she's just nasty

Reactions: 11
I’d be really posed if someone starting hating all my clothes and then throwing them out . What’s up with that shirt he has on , the black and white check ??

Edit: pissed not posed. Pissing autocorrect

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry but Tasha's fashion sense is bleeping hideous so I'd not be taking advice from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Anyone else wish the cameras had.followed Thomas to the sex shop to watch him awkwardly browse vibrators

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thomas with his sex shop haul 😂😂😂

bleeping Tasha 😡😡😡 don't you dare throw that man's flannel out...but also Paul get a bleeping backbone matey!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The shirts were UGLY! the black and white one... are we 15 and listening to bring me the horizon?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.